testtest

Illinois

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
A federal judge in Chicago on Friday denied a bid to block an Illinois law that bans the sale of so-called assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, finding the law to be constitutional under the Supreme court new test, At last count this included about 170 firearms, with more to come as the governor said.

A federal judge in Chicago on Friday denied a bid to block an Illinois law that bans the sale of so-called assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, finding the law to be constitutional under the Supreme court new test, At last count this included about 170 firearms, with more to come as the governor said.
let's hope this continues in other states, like mine.

2A Assault Weapon

9775E62B-7ED0-4F81-9D6A-5ECBCF5D387A.jpeg

Good, send it to SCOTUS as soon as possible so it gets shut down (per Bruen) and the Illinois fascist party can finally stop trying to take away our abilities to defend ourselves how we see fit. The interest balancing arguments the left is trying to make constantly falls on its face whenever data and facts are brought into the fray.
Of course all the local media outlets are pitching it hard to the left and making it seem as though it’s the end of days. Pay no attention to the data that the FBI and CDC were using prove the argument that the “scary black rifles” are used in the smallest fraction of a fraction of killings but the media outlets smear it like all the violent shootings in the bad areas are being done with the weapons they’re trying to ban.

I guess things have always been this way, but it really bothers me that we now have “liberal” and “conservative” judges (to use the term judges pretty loosely!) and one can pretty much tell what their rulings will be before the trial has even started. What ever happened to impartiality?

Which case are we talking about here? Is this the Naperville case? That judge, she is a left leaning piece of work.
The group of FFLs and named other plaintiffs case in front of Judge McGlynn is federal on constitutionality. He eviscerated their claims, made the statement that he was still waiting for his CCL. A FEDERAL JUDGE, waiting for a CCL? He has knowledge of firearms. He knows what they are, what they do, how they work and their history. We could not have asked for a better judge. He can't be bamboozled by hyperbole and propaganda.

Last edited:
Which case are we talking about here? Is this the Naperville case? That judge, she is a left leaning piece of work.
The group of FFLs and named other plaintiffs case in front of Judge McGlynn is federal on constitutionality. He eviscerated their claims, made the statement that he was still waiting for his CCL. A FEDERAL JUDGE, waiting for a CCL? He has knowledge of firearms. He knows what they are, what they do, how they work and their history. We could not have asked for a better judge. He can't be bamboozled by hyperbole and propaganda.
A federal judge is still waiting for his CCL?!?! It’d be hilarious if he got denied, especially since he’s the one presiding over the AWB. I guess I can’t be mad now since I’m at 81 days “pending review” for my CCL and I’m a lowly nobody.

I guess things have always been this way, but it really bothers me that we now have “liberal” and “conservative” judges (to use the term judges pretty loosely!) and one can pretty much tell what their rulings will be before the trial has even started. What ever happened to impartiality?
How do you think the Illinois supreme court will call the case in 2 weeks? 5 liberal judges 2 of which were bought by Humpty. Hopefully this stays unenforceable until it goes to SCOTUS.

How do you think the Illinois supreme court will call the case in 2 weeks? 5 liberal judges 2 of which were bought by Humpty. Hopefully this stays unenforceable until it goes to SCOTUS.
That's the beauty of Judge McGlynn's 29 page excoriation of Illinois' law. He expounded on how everything about it was in direct opposition to the constitution. He stated, and I really love this part, even if the overwhelming majority of the citizens supported it. It fails, in that it denies constitutional rights to law abiding citizens. He went on to say there is no distinction between firearm and magazine, that mags are a corollary component of firearms and are in such "common use" there is no room for limitation without infringement. He touched on things no one expected. Took a solid position on pistol braces which is monumental on it's own

Back