testtest

In light of the new awareness

I bought my 1st Springfield Saint Victor 300 Blackout pistol. After reg. did some research on products and found this forum . Joined and read and watched a lot before posting . But This is the only social media I belong to .I come back because I like reading post and learning. And met some cool Members here .

I came to the forum after buying an XD Mod.2 in .45 ACP when the price dropped after they were discontinued. I loved that gun, which is still the most accurate .45 I've ever fired, and wanted to try and locate a 9mm Mod.2 before they disappeared forever.

I stayed because I enjoyed the atmosphere. It was refreshing to find a forum where people who disagree on something could each respectfully express their point of view. Many forum members had actual industry/LE/Military knowledge and could support their positions with researched facts or professional experience. I liked seeing people express their beliefs intelligently without insulting anyone who happened to disagree.

… similar reasons for me 👆👆
I was originally looking for mostly 1911 addicts, but found after watching it for a while that things were collegiate - and cordial enough - to want to participate.

theres a 1911 Forum out there, but its loaded with ads and seems to have a huge membership. It repeats info too much for me. Or something like that; I dunno really, I just didn’t find it helpful and felt a bit lost in the crowd. Hard to describe.
… oh, yeah and btw:
If anybody wants to know why I stayed on the forum after I joined, well, it’s the charge I get from watching BobM and Kashira going at it -
-Yak yak yak !
—No, it’s blah blah blah !
—-Well, then why blankety blank, huh ?
——No, if _____ then _____ dangit !

on and on and on….

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁!!!

Like many others, I came here via email from that firearm warranty registration. I was also so jacked about getting that Victor in .308.... Registered and made a post or two and the rest was history. I believe Hans was the first to reply to my question about optics for the .308

After seeing how nice everyone was and how much advice people had to offer, what's the reason to leave?

I kept getting dis-invitations from the mods but I keep coming back anyway. I was looking for social dysfunctioning Gun networks and this forum kept coming up.

I bought a Hellcat and came to the website looking for mags & accessories. I found the forum looking thru the site. I come back searching and learning.
May I ask, what do you mean by dis-invitations, is it what I’m thinking you mean?

Well it means I joined but was asked to leave, but that is a tongue in cheek comment. It did not really happen.
I said it in jest, with humor. I know I over stated the question and reply but I am taking my meds today and have you ever had an allergic reaction and get medicated?
I don't have allergic reactions but I do get medicated. Usually with generous doses of Guinness. :cool:

Back