testtest

In Texas …

1681614732240.gif

Connecticut has made it very difficult to own a firearm, AR’s are illegal to own and if the car’s owner had come out of the house with a gun he would have been arrested as the aggressor.
For instance;
Connecticut has a law that if someone breaks into your home and has only a knife the homeowner CANNOT use a gun to defend himself or property he has to only use a knife. So again if you are in YOUR OWN HOME and use a gun against someone with only a knife you will be charged as the aggressor.
On top of that if you kill the suspect you can and will be sued by the suspects family and Connecticut WILL support the suspects family.

Draconian bull💩

I'm not going to get into the " What I would have done" thing. I will say that if this guy came out of his house unarmed to confront 4 punks stealing his car. he's an idiot. And he got lucky.

My apologies to KF for the upcoming sidebar, but this made me think about the cops who killed the innocent homeowner in New Mexico the other day because they were at the wrong house. Yeah the guy was innocent and yeah whoever got the address wrong needs to NEVER BE AN LEO AGAIN, but Mr. Innocent homeowner made some huge and fatal mistakes. At least 3 "Subjects" outside your house shining lights at you, obviously eliminating your ability to see, you have no idea if they are armed or what and you decide to walk out your front door, blinded and pointing a handgun in their general direction ? Stoooopid.

It reminds me of a little story. When I moved into this house 22 years ago there was a woman and her kid who already lived across the street in a ratty trailer. The woman owned a couple houses across the highway and when the kid, Tommy, got to be about 18 he was the only one living there. He was a pretty good guy, good with cars, but messed around a little with dope ( meth ) as did/do a lot of the kids around here. So a few years ago he gets this girlfriend, which we all thought was great since Tommy was obese and lonely. Turns out she was from the city. And not just the city, but the north side where she hung out with all the homies. In fact she has a son, Trent, who is a black kid and lived here with them for a year or so. That in itself is sort of an amazing story since where I live, most black people would never go, but he is a great kid and the wife and I welcomed him and helped him out as much as a person can. I feel bad his mother is such a piece of :poop:, but that's not really part of this story.

Anyway, the girlfriend is a heroin/fentanyl addict and Tommy is supposedly helping her get clean. In reality she gets Tommy doing dope ( Fentanyl and the new Mexican meth everyone calls ice). Before any of us figure out Tommy is on ice, which is 1000 times more potent than typical meth and causes hallucinations and psychotic behavior, Tommy figures out the girlfriend is stealing. He comes over one day and asks us to come over because he thinks she's going to die and she won't let him call for help. We go over and she's in bed, totally yellow and has holes in her arms so big you can see bones. So I call 911, they take her to the hospital and she is back the next day. A few days later her and Tommy break up ( which this process actually lasts about a month) and she moves out.

So within a few weeks Tommy starts coming over claiming that she's in his ( Extremely small) trailer hiding. Then he claims it's her black, drug dealing boyfriend who is hiding. Like hiding in the refrigerator or under the couch. He once claimed that the girl had cut off her arms and legs and was hiding between the mattress and the box springs. I came over and "Cleared" his house for him a couple times. Of course we tell his mom what's been going on and Tommy ends up going to the hospital for a few days. When he comes back his mom tells us that the hospital did a drug test and he was clean, leading us all to think he had a problem with his brain or something. Eventually Tommy starts calling the police and telling them there is an intruder in his house. The cops already knew he was off because after the first time they came, we talked them into talking Tommy into going into the hospital. So when he gets out it starts again and like 3 nights in a row Tommy calls the cops and tells them there is an intruder in his house. Cops come, check it out, leave, etc.. Literally the very next evening I am sitting in my living room and I see an arm with a gun in it coming across my front window. I step back and see there are 2 cops, guns drawn moving across my lawn, perpendicularly to Tommy's trailer and one in his driveway, gun out moving tactically.

So I open my front door, both hands up and said, "Hey". The cop puts his fingers in front of his mouth in the Shhh sign and tries to motion me back inside. At which point I very loudly and aggressively say "HEY". The cop looks at me and I said, " Let me guess, the guy across the street called and said there is a black guy inside his house". The cop looks surprised and says "Yeah". So I first asked him to put his F'ing gun down and then told him he should probably check with the other 13 cops that have been to this house repeatedly in the last week and pointed out to him that coming across my lawn, unannounced with a gun in front of him is a pretty good way to get lit up. This is a rural county and while we are big by rural county standards there is no excuse for that many calls to be made at that trailer for the same BS and these cops not to know what was going on. At that point I walked out and walked up to Tommy's door and opened it and hollered for him. He came out, cops relaxed and I again pointed out to them that coming unannounced through someone's front yard, right in front of a huge picture window and crossing said window gun first, in this neighborhood was not only tactically unsound reasoning, but might also be suicidal.

Later that day the sheriff, who we know personally, came down to apologize. A few weeks later we found Tommy dead on his couch with a needle hanging out of his arm. His poor mother was crushed.

Sorry for the very long story, but the takeway is that when I came out of my house, I had both my hands up in front of me. I'm pretty sure if I had a gun in my hand I would have taken fire from 3 very inexperienced cops.

Connecticut has made it very difficult to own a firearm, AR’s are illegal to own and if the car’s owner had come out of the house with a gun he would have been arrested as the aggressor.
For instance;
Connecticut has a law that if someone breaks into your home and has only a knife the homeowner CANNOT use a gun to defend himself or property he has to only use a knife. So again if you are in YOUR OWN HOME and use a gun against someone with only a knife you will be charged as the aggressor.
On top of that if you kill the suspect you can and will be sued by the suspects family and Connecticut WILL support the suspects family.

Draconian bull💩
Geez! That is messed up. Even nj has the “in fear of life or serious bodily harm” approach.

I'm not going to get into the " What I would have done" thing. I will say that if this guy came out of his house unarmed to confront 4 punks stealing his car. he's an idiot. And he got lucky.

My apologies to KF for the upcoming sidebar, but this made me think about the cops who killed the innocent homeowner in New Mexico the other day because they were at the wrong house. Yeah the guy was innocent and yeah whoever got the address wrong needs to NEVER BE AN LEO AGAIN, but Mr. Innocent homeowner made some huge and fatal mistakes. At least 3 "Subjects" outside your house shining lights at you, obviously eliminating your ability to see, you have no idea if they are armed or what and you decide to walk out your front door, blinded and pointing a handgun in their general direction ? Stoooopid.

It reminds me of a little story. When I moved into this house 22 years ago there was a woman and her kid who already lived across the street in a ratty trailer. The woman owned a couple houses across the highway and when the kid, Tommy, got to be about 18 he was the only one living there. He was a pretty good guy, good with cars, but messed around a little with dope ( meth ) as did/do a lot of the kids around here. So a few years ago he gets this girlfriend, which we all thought was great since Tommy was obese and lonely. Turns out she was from the city. And not just the city, but the north side where she hung out with all the homies. In fact she has a son, Trent, who is a black kid and lived here with them for a year or so. That in itself is sort of an amazing story since where I live, most black people would never go, but he is a great kid and the wife and I welcomed him and helped him out as much as a person can. I feel bad his mother is such a piece of :poop:, but that's not really part of this story.

Anyway, the girlfriend is a heroin/fentanyl addict and Tommy is supposedly helping her get clean. In reality she gets Tommy doing dope ( Fentanyl and the new Mexican meth everyone calls ice). Before any of us figure out Tommy is on ice, which is 1000 times more potent than typical meth and causes hallucinations and psychotic behavior, Tommy figures out the girlfriend is stealing. He comes over one day and asks us to come over because he thinks she's going to die and she won't let him call for help. We go over and she's in bed, totally yellow and has holes in her arms so big you can see bones. So I call 911, they take her to the hospital and she is back the next day. A few days later her and Tommy break up ( which this process actually lasts about a month) and she moves out.

So within a few weeks Tommy starts coming over claiming that she's in his ( Extremely small) trailer hiding. Then he claims it's her black, drug dealing boyfriend who is hiding. Like hiding in the refrigerator or under the couch. He once claimed that the girl had cut off her arms and legs and was hiding between the mattress and the box springs. I came over and "Cleared" his house for him a couple times. Of course we tell his mom what's been going on and Tommy ends up going to the hospital for a few days. When he comes back his mom tells us that the hospital did a drug test and he was clean, leading us all to think he had a problem with his brain or something. Eventually Tommy starts calling the police and telling them there is an intruder in his house. The cops already knew he was off because after the first time they came, we talked them into talking Tommy into going into the hospital. So when he gets out it starts again and like 3 nights in a row Tommy calls the cops and tells them there is an intruder in his house. Cops come, check it out, leave, etc.. Literally the very next evening I am sitting in my living room and I see an arm with a gun in it coming across my front window. I step back and see there are 2 cops, guns drawn moving across my lawn, perpendicularly to Tommy's trailer and one in his driveway, gun out moving tactically.

So I open my front door, both hands up and said, "Hey". The cop puts his fingers in front of his mouth in the Shhh sign and tries to motion me back inside. At which point I very loudly and aggressively say "HEY". The cop looks at me and I said, " Let me guess, the guy across the street called and said there is a black guy inside his house". The cop looks surprised and says "Yeah". So I first asked him to put his F'ing gun down and then told him he should probably check with the other 13 cops that have been to this house repeatedly in the last week and pointed out to him that coming across my lawn, unannounced with a gun in front of him is a pretty good way to get lit up. This is a rural county and while we are big by rural county standards there is no excuse for that many calls to be made at that trailer for the same BS and these cops not to know what was going on. At that point I walked out and walked up to Tommy's door and opened it and hollered for him. He came out, cops relaxed and I again pointed out to them that coming unannounced through someone's front yard, right in front of a huge picture window and crossing said window gun first, in this neighborhood was not only tactically unsound reasoning, but might also be suicidal.

Later that day the sheriff, who we know personally, came down to apologize. A few weeks later we found Tommy dead on his couch with a needle hanging out of his arm. His poor mother was crushed.

Sorry for the very long story, but the takeway is that when I came out of my house, I had both my hands up in front of me. I'm pretty sure if I had a gun in my hand I would have taken fire from 3 very inexperienced cops.
Wow. A lot to unpack there. Very sad that you had to deal with that whole situation. Drugs are destroying so much and they stream across the border without resistance. It is hard for most to get clean. Tommy was lucky to have you as a neighbor. Seems like you watched out for as best you could.

Wow. A lot to unpack there. Very sad that you had to deal with that whole situation. Drugs are destroying so much and they stream across the border without resistance. It is hard for most to get clean. Tommy was lucky to have you as a neighbor. Seems like you watched out for as best you could.

As a general rule I have no empathy for druggies. Well, no empathy for most people actually, but especially drug addicts. I watched Tommy grow up though and I love his naive mother and feel bad for her.

For the record, my niece died of a heroin overdose in 2009 and my little brother died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017.
I think a lot of people would have reacted to that with sympathy for addicts and maybe joined some anti-drug advocacy organization. My reaction then and still is the opposite. I figured if god or the flying spaghetti monster or whoever allows my niece and brother to die then obviously I am given no quarter, so I will not be giving anyone else one. I literally have zero sympathy for drug addicts, no matter who they are. If you do drugs and you die it's on you and I am filled with ennui.

In Arkansas, if they are in your house you can shoot them, whether they are armed or not. but you can't go outside and shoot them UNLESS they are wielding a weapon and attack you. then you can defend yourself.

If you see someone stealing your car you can't shoot them if they are unarmed. BUT if you approach them and they attack you then you can..
Also if you are in your car and they try to pull you out you can shoot them. they passed a law a while back that a car is considered a domain.

Our new governor is signing all kinds of new laws to protect the people and these new weirdo nut jobs ain't likin it.

In Arlansas, if they are in your house you can shoot them, whether they are armed or not. but you can't go outside and shoot them UNLESS they are wielding a weapon and attack you. then you can defend yourself.

If you see someone stealing your car you can't shoot them if they are unarmed. BUT if you approach them and they attack you then you can..
Also if you are in your car and they try to pull you out you can shoot them. they passed a law a while back that a car is considered a domain.

Our new governor is signing all kinds of new laws to protect the people and these new weirdo nut jobs ain't likin it.
Been that way in Missouri for years. Only it's simpler. If you're being threatened with death or great bodily injury you can defend yourself using deadly force as long as you are somewhere you are legally allowed to be.

In Arkansas, if they are in your house you can shoot them, whether they are armed or not. but you can't go outside and shoot them UNLESS they are wielding a weapon and attack you. then you can defend yourself.

Gotta love Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

I'm sorry, but I find this difficult to believe. :eek: Can you post a link to the actual Connecticut law that says this?
I grew up and lived in Connecticut for 54 years and lived and learned everything about Connecticut laws I also had very close relationships with both local and state law enforcement officers so I know what I’m talking about, if you don’t believe what I posted then feel free to look it up yourself.

I grew up and lived in Connecticut for 54 years and lived and learned everything about Connecticut laws I also had very close relationships with both local and state law enforcement officers so I know what I’m talking about,
Then it should be very easy for you to post a link citing the law in question. I'll wait for you here. ;)

For the record, my niece died of a heroin overdose in 2009 and my little brother died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017.
I think a lot of people would have reacted to that with sympathy for addicts and maybe joined some anti-drug advocacy organization. My reaction then and still is the opposite. I figured if god or the flying spaghetti monster or whoever allows my niece and brother to die then obviously I am given no quarter, so I will not be giving anyone else one. I literally have zero sympathy for drug addicts, no matter who they are. If you do drugs and you die it's on you and I am filled with ennui.
You are not the only ones who lost familia and friends do to drugs and alcohol.

Do you think the USA being so easily flooded by so much drugs and fentanyl is just only the cartel?
Why does the rest of the Deep State Cabal have such a huge drug and with hundreds of thousands dying?

Has anyone seen the video of the Zombies in the streets of Philly?

I worked as a medical assistant in a Neuropsychologists and general psychologists office so I've seen many patients slowly injecting death into their bodies. The come from all types of backgrounds of very rich, highly educated, awesome careers to the poor who have nothing.

WE are all being conned by the deep state cabal who know how the mind works and how easy to trap people in its death grip and no way out.

I remember asking them by their real name as they were my patients, "Do you know if you continue this you will lose your arm or worse death".
They will answer, "I know but I cannot stop".
In the USA alone over 90,000 die each year from drugs and 75,000 die from alcohol.
I cannot condemn them for falling into the Deep State Cabal drug death trap.

I feel that all those who bring into the USA so much misery and death need to be exterminate.

Back