testtest

In Texas …

You are not the only ones who lost familia and friends do to drugs and alcohol.

Do you think the USA being so easily flooded by so much drugs and fentanyl is just only the cartel?
Why does the rest of the Deep State Cabal have such a huge drug and with hundreds of thousands dying?

Has anyone seen the video of the Zombies in the streets of Philly?

I worked as a medical assistant in a Neuropsychologists and general psychologists office so I've seen many patients slowly injecting death into their bodies. The come from all types of backgrounds of very rich, highly educated, awesome careers to the poor who have nothing.

WE are all being conned by the deep state cabal who know how the mind works and how easy to trap people in its death grip and no way out.

I remember asking them by their real name as they were my patients, "Do you know if you continue this you will lose your arm or worse death".
They will answer, "I know but I cannot stop".
In the USA alone over 90,000 die each year from drugs and 75,000 die from alcohol.
I cannot condemn them for falling into the Deep State Cabal drug death trap.

I feel that all those who bring into the USA so much misery and death need to be exterminate.
I'm not condemning anyone, but I have zero sympathy for them.

I grew up in a time and place where drugs were everywhere. I did a lot of coke when I was young and after my first wife left me I got hung up on smack for about 6 months. Walked away from all of it without issue 23 years ago. You can only be trapped if you are weak enough to be trapped.

You are not the only ones who lost familia and friends do to drugs and alcohol.

Do you think the USA being so easily flooded by so much drugs and fentanyl is just only the cartel?
Why does the rest of the Deep State Cabal have such a huge drug and with hundreds of thousands dying?

Has anyone seen the video of the Zombies in the streets of Philly?

I worked as a medical assistant in a Neuropsychologists and general psychologists office so I've seen many patients slowly injecting death into their bodies. The come from all types of backgrounds of very rich, highly educated, awesome careers to the poor who have nothing.

WE are all being conned by the deep state cabal who know how the mind works and how easy to trap people in its death grip and no way out.

I remember asking them by their real name as they were my patients, "Do you know if you continue this you will lose your arm or worse death".
They will answer, "I know but I cannot stop".
In the USA alone over 90,000 die each year from drugs and 75,000 die from alcohol.
I cannot condemn them for falling into the Deep State Cabal drug death trap.

I feel that all those who bring into the USA so much misery and death need to be exterminate.
I have an uncle who is an alcoholic, and doesn't have much longer to live. He refuses to stop and refuses to get treatment. He was a highly intelligent, highly educated Structural Safety Engineer that worked for Bendix. He uses the excuse of he bad marriage, stress, etc. He lost his job due to his drinking, lost his license to drive, and currently lives with adopted relatives. His ex-wife has the house, but can't afford it, as she is a piece of work herself. And his son will have nothing to do with him, and his daughter isn't much help. His situation has greatly upset my mother and her sister. It pisses me off. My Dad was a recovering alcoholic. In his 20s, he and my Mom got into an argument when he was drunk, and he pushed her down. After that night, he never touched a drop again. Not even wine or champagne.

Most addictions are selfishness on the addicts part. They don't care how they effect their family, their friends, co-workers. It is all about them. It is a choice. You can either choose to do it and continue to do it, or you can quit. It really is that simple. It comes down to strength of mind. Weak minded individuals don't want to, and claim they "can't".

I know this from experience. Well, the only addiction I had was to nicotine. Which I quit back in 2016. I experimented with meth, cocaine, marijuana and LSD. I know what it is like to come down off of meth. But, again, it is a choice. I chose not to allow drugs to control me and take over my life. I chose not to put my family through that pain. It took me a while, from about 1985 to 2016 to quit smoking permanently, but I did. I did quit for about a year back in 1998, but went back to it.

I drank alcohol, but was always careful with that. Being that I am part Cherokee, as was my Dad, we are supposedly predisposed to addiction, especially alcohol. While I don't necessarily give that much credence, it was always something in the back of my mind. I may occasionally partake in the spirits, but I can count the number of times on one hand that I have in the last 3 years.

I have no empathy or sympathy for those who are addicts and refuse to get treatment and quit. And there are thousands of addictions out there, not just drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. I don't wish them ill, but I don't mourn for them or have sympathy for them when they succumb to the consequences of their choice. Life is full of choices, every single minute of every single day, of every single year. All choices have consequences, good or bad, depending on that choice. Weak minds choose to come up with excuses as to why they do something and why they "can't" stop. It is a choice. It is a show of selfishness to choose to put family, friends, and loved ones through the pain and suffering of watching you self destruct.

1681651903809.png

I'm not condemning anyone, but I have zero sympathy for them.

I grew up in a time and place where drugs were everywhere. I did a lot of coke when I was young and after my first wife left me I got hung up on smack for about 6 months. Walked away from all of it without issue 23 years ago. You can only be trapped if you are weak enough to be trapped.
Congratulations on becoming strong and drug free, it shows the positive character in you.

Congratulations on becoming strong and drug free, it shows the positive character in you.
Well, to be honest I really don't have an addictive personality. Even being part Cherokee and part Lakota. :)
The only thing I haven't been able to take or leave has been cigarettes.

Even when I was using hard drugs I was never compelled by "Need". Unless you count the immediate coming down off cocaine. Which is to say when you are doing some cocaine and it starts to wear off you feel the desire to do more. The next day or whenever it wears off, not so much.

For you I’ll get right on it. 😉
Thanks. I've only been to CT twice, in 1988 and '89, to take Massad Ayoob's LFI-I and LFI-II classes on Judicious Use of Lethal Force. The training took place at the TANSTAAFL Shooting Club near Fairfield, and the members were a knowledgeable and enthusiastic bunch. At no time during the 80+ hours of training, which focused heavily on the legalities of using lethal force, did Mas or any of the CT natives say anything about such a law, and I'm SURE if there had been one, it would have come up. If the "you can only use a knife against a knife" law has been passed since then, it should be easy to cite. Unless/until you do, I'm filing it the same place as other "good police advice" such as "drag the body inside" and "put a kitchen knife in his hand before the cops come." :rolleyes:

Still waiting. ;)

Talk about spiking the old BP. Aggravating to watch.

Here, this guy maybe a contractor, works hard, saves enough to buy a nice house, nice neighborhood, big driveway and a decent car for his family and thinks nothing of it for all his efforts - until a feral pack of government supported thugs so happened to drive their ‘Mercedes’ through that neighborhood and decided thats the next ‘ride’ they can take for their pleasures.

So unless I missed it, this guy doesn’t appear that he even landed or even attempted to punch that feral combatant even once. This it could be that his guy recognized that the feral teen was just too young to take a good as- kicking ? That feral mutt rather than run off, was hellbent on getting his sweatshirt back.

Too bad on one issue but fortunate on another.
This guy would be on the losing end in civil court regardless of any positive criminal outcome. Mr. Citizen is better off chalking up the whole matter as ‘par for the course‘, dress his wounds, get over his frustrations.

I’m sure the local prosecutor and/or juvenile system is worthless, plus the victim stands to loose more than just lumps, bumps and bruises. In fact over the course of a year of continuances and hearings, he would have missed several days of work for court appearances.

Fundamentally Changed America.

Thanks. I've only been to CT twice, in 1988 and '89, to take Massad Ayoob's LFI-I and LFI-II classes on Judicious Use of Lethal Force. The training took place at the TANSTAAFL Shooting Club near Fairfield, and the members were a knowledgeable and enthusiastic bunch. At no time during the 80+ hours of training, which focused heavily on the legalities of using lethal force, did Mas or any of the CT natives say anything about such a law, and I'm SURE if there had been one, it would have come up. If the "you can only use a knife against a knife" law has been passed since then, it should be easy to cite. Unless/until you do, I'm filing it the same place as other "good police advice" such as "drag the body inside" and "put a kitchen knife in his hand before the cops come." :rolleyes:

Still waiting. ;)
You quote me something that you were involved in from 34 years ago as well as expect me to believe Ayoob is all knowing? Please spare me your drama.

Enjoy your wait I stand by my post.

Back