testtest

In Texas …

I'm glad you brought that up. Go back and read what mikep said again:

"If someone breaks into my house with a knife they will be shot."

JUST being in your house "with a knife" does not meet the standard of "immediate, otherwise unavoidable danger of death or grave bodily harm to innocent human life." YOU added the part about "coming at you with a knife" and you are correct, at that point, you might well be justified in using deadly force--but it's entirely possible you will have to argue the point in a very expensive trial.

Some states with strong "castle laws" would allow you to shoot any intruder, but even then, in today's leftist-controlled climate, is it worth it? :eek:
Breaking into a house, even unarmed, is intent in all the free states. Breaking in armed with a knife ? Come on. WTF do you think the knife is for, making a sandwich?

Things have greatly changed in some states.
How about this single example: these innocent victims of the wyld savages were on their typical rampage in their murderous Burn Murder Loot peaceful demonstration. The Communist Nazi Network only showed them as outside with firearms against all the poor innocent repressed victims of white oppression. What CNN refused to show was all the wyld savages broke into a closed gated community and they were actually defending their lives that were displaying firearms as all the savages yelling "wer gonna kil ya". There are actual videos showing the savages with firearms yelling "wer gonna kil ya". In that state they were 100% within legal rights but they were arrested for all types of charges and confiscated their firearms. They put them through hell and fortunately they had the funds to fight it and won and got their firearms back.

For now this type of atrocities against true innocents will continue until ALL OF US rid our society of these proven traitor Demoncraps in every state
I understand why the person did not go outside with a firearm to protect as he was very likely fearful of being the victim of the proven traitor Demoncraps in control of that state

View attachment 38766
First, I live here and know exactly what happened. There were no trespassers on the McClosky’s property. They came out of their home, stupidly, and pointed guns at people marching down the street on the way to the mayor’s house. If they would have stayed in their house that crowd would have walked on by. That said, they broke no Missouri law, although I think pointing a weapon at unarmed people who were pretty far away from you could be a problem. Furthermore that was all the doing of Soros funded prosecutor Kim Gardner, who is currently about to be removed from office. It is almost an impossibility that the McCloskys ( who are lawyers who made millions as defense attorneys in the city of STL incidentally) would have been convicted of any felony in open court. Governor Parsons eliminated that possibility altogether by pardoning them.

And the McCloskys are idiots who should be nowhere near a gun.

Probably would have been better if they had just sat in a rocking chair on the front porch with a double barreled shotgun across their laps. :).
One of my jarhead buddies, during the same “ era” of “peaceful protests” did just that. Sat in a chair on his porch with his AR across his lap. He had no problems.

Where I live, which is about 40 miles or so south, in the land of the rednecks, there are never any “peaceful protests” riots or civil unrest. Those poor disenfranchised groups are pretty careful about keeping their festivities up in the city where that :poop: is tolerated. Coming down here would end up in a bloodbath. Down here is a different world than what they’re used to and they’re unlikely to find many “unarmed helpless victims”.

Lots of good stuff written...:)

- Adrenalin sometimes gets people to do foolish things. Guy sees somebody breaking into his car, he lifts weights once in a while and before he knows it he's out the door. Back in my kickboxing days I foolishly confronted one or more guys messing with my property or a friend/relative, a few times.

I once yanked a guy out of his car through his driver side window for almost running over a close friend. I was lucky he wasn't armed with a firearm or knife. I did quite a few foolish things when I was younger because I thought I was strong and invincible. I was lucky none of those situations blew up in my face and that I wasn't arrested.

Now that I'm an older man(turn 65 in July, God willing), I usually don't step out the door without my walking cane and maybe a Karambit knife and maybe a handgun....:) Got to love the constitutional carry law in Texas...:)

- I've known a few drug addicts. I've seen a small number of them turn things around and clean up but it's a small number. I've never cared to be under the influence of anything except exercise (martial arts training, treadmill walking, trike riding, etc.). I have 12 screws in my neck from the motorcycle accident(got run over by a distracted driver, spent 3 weeks in a hospital), but the strongest medication I take once in a while is one 500 mg Tylenol tablet(with a meal).

A close relative of mine died in prison. He asked some of my relatives to tell me to go visit him. I told them if he wrote a handwritten letter apologizing to his wife and kids and showing remorse I'd visit him. He never did, so I never went to visit.

I'm white and was adopted and raised by a Mexican-American family. One of my main goals in life was never to bring shame on the great family that raised me. I'm considered a good guy by people who know me(and a quiet guy by most of those who don't). A strong faith in God, respecting my family, friends, and their great guidance(as well as the training I got as a Marine) keeps me trying to do the right things.

Keeping your wits about you and using some common sense goes along way to keeping a person from making a huge mistake. Case in point is the shooting in Kansas City. It's hard to make a case that your life was in danger if you shoot an unarmed person through a locked door. Then there's the story where New Mexico police shot and killed a man after they went to the wrong house. I'm starting to think perhaps taking my gun with me to the front door if there's a ruckus going on might be a bad decision. Might be best just to dail 911 and let LE sort things out. Kind of puts one in the "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation.

Keeping your wits about you and using some common sense goes along way to keeping a person from making a huge mistake. Case in point is the shooting in Kansas City. It's hard to make a case that your life was in danger if you shoot an unarmed person through a locked door. Then there's the story where New Mexico police shot and killed a man after they went to the wrong house. I'm starting to think perhaps taking my gun with me to the front door if there's a ruckus going on might be a bad decision. Might be best just to dail 911 and let LE sort things out. Kind of puts one in the "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation.

The guy in New Mexico walked out of his front door into blinding light with a gun held out in front of him. No matter if it was cops or bad guys he was getting shot. Poor judgement cost him his life.

The old man in KC there really is no excuse for. I think he was probably all hopped up on Fox News and was convinced any black person in his neighborhood was a threat. He should have just stayed in bed.

Back