testtest

INDIVIDUAL OFFICER PURCHASE PROGRAM

Does anyone know how the LE/IOP works? I have been waiting for over two months for the Hellcat(retired Navy). The store had ordered them a couple months before my order(total of four months). Does Springfield ship to these dealers only after other dealer orders are filled? I am looking for an answer.

I have sent email and called many times but never get a response. When you call, the menu says to press "1 to leave a message" , it does not work. If they fixed this problem, the phone wait time would be reduced. I have had great support from Springfield when I have had problems with their guns but this is aggravating and I would like some answers.

I know the Hellcat is in great demand but I believe the company should respond. I hope they monitor this site.

The only drawback with this program is the firearms have to be ordered through the dealer and are not purchased from dealer stock. Consequently there is an unknown waiting time.

From what I can tell, SA doesn't hold guns back for the program like Glock. I ordered an XDM Elite 4.5" 9mm at the beginning of July and am still waiting. I still appreciate SA making the offer, but dealers have very little stock and there is no timeframe provided when you order.

Back