testtest

Insane Confidence Drill

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Here's an insane confidence drill being performed by an elite Russian counter terrorism unit that you won't believe!

I found this video today but it's been around since 2014 on Larry Vickers YouTube channel.

Do you think this type of training is useful for the type of dangers these guys may encounter or do you feel this is too extreme and impractical?

These guys definitely have balls of steel and that matters in a firefight especially when combined with the advanced skills they are demonstrating.

Being able to keep a cool head while hot lead is flying in your direction while returning accurate controlled fire takes major skills.

These guys definitely have balls of steel and that matters in a firefight especially when combined with the advanced skills they are demonstrating.

Being able to keep a cool head while hot lead is flying in your direction while returning accurate controlled fire takes major skills.

Yeah, F that. I've had hot lead flying at me from people trying to shoot me a couple times in my life. I kept my cool. No need to die on some gun range because a mosquito bit a guy trick shooting past my head. I have no desire to take unnecessary shots to a ballistic vest either.

Yeah, F that. I've had hot lead flying at me from people trying to shoot me a couple times in my life. I kept my cool. No need to die on some gun range because a mosquito bit a guy trick shooting past my head. I have no desire to take unnecessary shots to a ballistic vest either.
There's other high level elite teams out there that train with live fire towards their team like the French GIGN.

You can forward this video to 1:08 to see multiple snipers shoot targets around a team member simultaneously.

I'm sure there is a place for this type of training for professionals, though I wouldn't recommend it or ever think it's a good idea for civilians to even attempt something so dangerous.

Last edited:
There's other high level special teams out there that train with live fire towards their team like the French GIGN.

You can forward this video to 1:08 to see multiple snipers shoot targets around a team member simultaneously.

I'm sure there is a place for this type of training for professionals, though I wouldn't recommend it or ever think it's a good idea for civilians to even attempt something so dangerous.

I would ( and have) done live fire drills with people shooting over my head. No way I'm letting someone shoot my vest or shoot next to my head.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...looks like the Russians have plenty of replacements who are actually DUMB enough to
let someone shoot at them with a vest on. I've also done live fire drills in several scenarios for REAL WORLD inhabited LE entries (I was doing the shooting) and other highly likely shooting situations. But that video was not only INSANE, its beyond reasonable STUPIDITY. And like one of my hanging signs inside my reloading area reads, "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!"

Back