testtest

Interesting new mag storage solution...

If you don't mind the price, it could be a decent purchase. Some of the engineering types I know thrive on having everything in their work space perfectly organized, and I could see some of them liking something like this. Weirdly, the other engineers I know have offices that look like someone just dropped a desk in a room where a photocopier had recently exploded. I'm kind of in the middle, and like many of the other posters I keep my AR and AK mags in .50 cal. ammo cans.

I'd call it silly when an ammo can is so easy to come by. I damn sure wouldn't spend $175.00 on it. I bet I could make one with about some sheet steel for a fraction of that price.

I guarantee I could make one for less than $20. Of course I have an industrial metal brake, welders and scrap sheet steel laying around.

I can't decide if this is something I need in the Armoury, or if it's kinda silly.
I think it is absolutely and completely silly......and I still want one! Guys, no matter how bad things look right now, you gotta say........"Ain't America Great?"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Way over priced cool? A bit of plywood or sheet metal and make your own version? Besides, right size cardboard box works well & lot cheaper? PEZ type dispenser for SA revolver ammo may make more sense? Some people using SA revolvers use 9mm & 45's use semi auto magazines already.

If you don't mind the price, it could be a decent purchase. Some of the engineering types I know thrive on having everything in their work space perfectly organized, and I could see some of them liking something like this. Weirdly, the other engineers I know have offices that look like someone just dropped a desk in a room where a photocopier had recently exploded. I'm kind of in the middle, and like many of the other posters I keep my AR and AK mags in .50 cal. ammo cans.

Ouch.

True... but mildly painful nonetheless. My desk resembles that photocopier accident.

My one feeling is numb today because of the -20 degree temperatures.

Back