testtest

Interesting numbers!

So in other words if you took out a half dozen cities statistics, the countries number of gun violence incidents would drop dramatically. So would car jackings and numerous other violent crimes.
So why would we ban something from an entire nation because of a half dozen cities? Even then it is only certain areas of those half dozen cities.
How about just crack down hard on those areas in those cities? Triple the police in them for a year or two and give them the maximum sentence when arrested.
You know like hotspots? Be it covid and vaccines or war and troops, that is the way to do it.

So in other words if you took out a half dozen cities statistics, the countries number of gun violence incidents would drop dramatically. So would car jackings and numerous other violent crimes.
So why would we ban something from an entire nation because of a half dozen cities? Even then it is only certain areas of those half dozen cities.
How about just crack down hard on those areas in those cities? Triple the police in them for a year or two and give them the maximum sentence when arrested.
You know like hotspots? Be it covid and vaccines or war and troops, that is the way to do it.

Because I imagine those cities ( I know for a fact the worst one, St. Louis) have just had an election where far left progressives were installed as mayors, prosecutors and alderman and sent a nearly illiterate, borderline mental deficient racist to the Us house of representatives. They are busy blaming police for all the city's problems and lobbying not just to " Defund" the police, but to eliminate them altogether.

#1 Chicago 748 murders
#2 Philly 469 murders
#3 New York 437
#4 LA 322
#5 Baltimore and Huston both with 321
#6 or #7 Memphis 302
That's a total of 2920 in just those cities.
Here is a spreadsheet I found that is really interesting as it shows which party runs the city as well.

Here is a spreadsheet I found that is really interesting as it shows which party runs the city as well.
No real surprise there.

People need to publicize that information more. "This is the list of cities with the highest homicide rates. This is the list of cities with the most 'gun control' laws. This...is who runs them. Vote accordingly."

...and, it's what they want to turn our entire nation into...

Know what is worse? I think we all understand that guns do not act on themselves and that it is the mind of the person behind the gun. That said, Obama cut 1.6 billion from public mental health in just two years!

These Dems are not to bright are they?

Know what is worse? I think we all understand that guns do not act on themselves and that it is the mind of the person behind the gun. That said, Obama cut 1.6 billion from public mental health in just two years!

These Dems are not to bright are they?
The pro's and con's?
Surprise? There are many bright and dim bulbs on both sides of fence and some sitting on top of fence rails.
Problems I found usually lay in the accurate/correct info being sometimes unknown, buried or ignored.
Typical news usually being overly biased doesn't really help anyone either.

Because that would be racist...

I sent the story idea to fox news.
That's a good idea, but...Fox viewers already know this is the case.

The story NEEDS to get sold to the alphabet channels - NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN....

Local affiliates would be the ideal targets, because (supposedly) they have a vested interest in keeping their viewer base...well...alive. Get this story, and the facts, some airtime on WGAL Baltimore, or the local station for Chicago, or Minneapolis...get the facts out where they COUNT.

And where the people have a personal stake in the situation.

Because that would be racist

That's a good idea, but...Fox viewers already know this is the case.

The story NEEDS to get sold to the alphabet channels - NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN....

Local affiliates would be the ideal targets, because (supposedly) they have a vested interest in keeping their viewer base...well...alive. Get this story, and the facts, some airtime on WGAL Baltimore, or the local station for Chicago, or Minneapolis...get the facts out where they COUNT.

And where the people have a personal stake in the situation.
If you sell it, can I get some new firearms out of the deal?

Back