testtest

iPhone’s

It happened again, I make a harmless thread, and look, it went completely off the wall with all kinds of crap. This is why I don’t make to many threads unless there is a link associated with it, this harmless thread went off the deep end. I’m done with making these kinds of posts anymore.
We need more chickens in boots to keep things on track or just chickens on phones!

Who can get mad at that? 😁😁😁

Screenshot_20200529-163356_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
It happened again, I make a harmless thread, and look, it went completely off the wall with all kinds of crap. This is why I don’t make to many threads unless there is a link associated with it, this harmless thread went off the deep end. I’m done with making these kinds of posts anymore.
Annihilator it is not your fault that some people get rude and disrespectful. Please don’t stop with your threads they are fun and a breath of fresh air when things get stressful.

I’m team IPhone. I’ve had one for 10 years now and I have an Android for my work phone. The ads on the Android are ridiculous because it’s run by Google. I don’t have any issues with Apple and Safari even after updates. The only bad IPhone I’ve had was the 5. The battery was junk. Some people I work with swear by Android it’s just not for me.
I have had no issues with my iPhone, I was just meaning I wish when they make an update, that its right the first time, so you don’t have to do a update for an update, I like my iPhone, always has worked great for me.

Don’t let others stop you from posting, you can’t control their actions. It’s a good thread.

How many of you that have iPhone’s, notice that every time Apple does an update to fix bugs and make improvements, your phone ends up with more issues then the ones they were trying to fix.......🤔🤔🤔🤔
I have heard this a lot. But I cannot say I have had this experience. I also am not even sure which Iphones I have had and use right now. I want to say my last one I had for about 8 years. It worked great up until it had a taste of salt water when I was out in the Atlantic. I got another one now that reads my fingerprint. Have not had any issues. I only use it for text/phone, the waze app, banking, internet, weather, music/podcasts. I also don't spend much time on the phone either.

Back