testtest

Is a .410 Adequate for Home Defense? Testing the Henry Axe .410

@10mmLife, well, I asked about the AXE at my LGS when I picked up my Carcano Calvary Carbine, and unfortunately they didn’t have one in any of the calibers offered. So I was “forced” into buying the below (pictured with Carcano)
CZ SP-01 Shadow 2 Orange, a free S&W “Gun Smarts” kit that includes Ear Muffs, Ear Plugs, Shooting glasses w/ case for any firearm purchase over $500 (Geared towards the first time firearm owner, which I think is a smart marketing move on S&W’s part):
View attachment 9489View attachment 9490

Carcano Calvary Carbine with & without attached Bayonet Extended.

View attachment 9491View attachment 9492

Awesome pick-up!!!

Did they know you are a little for removed from being a first time gun owner when they gave you the S&W kit?

Awesome pick-up!!!

Did they know you are a little for removed from being a first time gun owner when they gave you the S&W kit?
Oh yeah, in fact I asked my salesman buddy, where were these 2 Wednesday's ago when I bought the CZ P10S and SA Saint Victor 300BO Pistol (both over the $500 requirement). Well unfortunately, they started the program this past Monday or about, so I missed out on that one :cry::sneaky:. I'm not sure how widespread S&W's program is (Local, State, Nationwide?), but I thought it was a good marketing ploy for new gun owners. I already have several shooting glasses and Walker electronic ear muffs and ear buds, so I was set regardless.

Rifle and 12 gauge....goes through too many walls and stuff. I prefer a .410. This is my home defense gun. AK 74 (Saiga .410) with a 30-round drum magazine. Loaded with Hornady .410 critical defense round which as a .41 cal. slug and two .35 cal. round balls in each round. Gun has a light, red dot, and shotgun laser. If I have time, the .410 Judge with the same rounds will be on my hip.

Attachments

• 02475 Diamond Pro Polymer Grip.jpg
    02475 Diamond Pro Polymer Grip.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN1657.JPG
    DSCN1657.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 144
Back