testtest

Is a revolver a good carry gun?

Got to put more quarters in your computer to make it run properly! ;) And only US quarters.

I'm seeing so many new folks wanting handguns & I've lost count on how many don't know how to take them down for cleaning. I had to show a gent how to take down his new HK in my LGS a week ago. Some have a hard time racking the slide.

So I'm inclined to steer new folks towards revolvers lately.

My .02
Hello. Ive been carrying for 8 years. I carry a colt Cimarron. 45 revolver It is a matter of training and muscle memory. You'll be fine. Get the right holster as well. Don't mess around with cheap stuff. You'll have a bunch of holster you don't use. Not to mention the cost.

Have you ever known anyone who has had to shoot through a coat or pants pocket?
I hope I never need to find out myself. The fact of the matter is in the frozen tundra about Jan./Feb. in my state it is very cold. It's much easier to carry my little revolver in my waterfowl hunting coat pocket than pull up a heavy coat to get to my firearm in a waistband.

I hope I never need to find out myself. The fact of the matter is in the frozen tundra about Jan./Feb. in my state it is very cold. It's much easier to carry my little revolver in my waterfowl hunting coat pocket than pull up a heavy coat to get to my firearm in a waistband.
This, very much.

I tend to put a revolver-or two-in my coat/jacket pockets in the winter—it’s a great way to have a hand on a gun without being obvious...nice thing to be able to do when the old spidey senses tingle, but it’s not certain if contact us imminent. And, it doesn’t appear that you are going for a gun...it oooks like it’s Minnesota in winter, and you’re trying to keep your hands from freezing.

Back