testtest

Is liberty safe with Liberty Safe?

My apologies. I am glad you were joking. For the record, the comment about The Patriot Act wasn't referencing anything you said. It was an analogy. The Patriot Act is a well known and universally accepted, steaming pile of unconstitutional :poop:.

They needed a look because orange man bad. Insurrection, insurrection. Stupidest damn insurrection I ever saw. Not a single firearm. Election deniers, election deniers. Never mind the cruise ship full of democrats who denied the election Hillary lost to the bad orange man. "Widely debunked false claims of voter fraud in key states". That was a headline I read today on NBC. Never mind that the only people who debunked it are people who have an unhealthy hatred of Trump. Since there never was any investigation and all the court cases were thrown out on standing.

Sorry for the irrelevant rant. Like I said, my apologies.

just read this. hodge twins posted up the story on what used to be twitter. the guy was subject or under investigation for jan 6th /// OMG

no worries bassbob,
i have skin as thick as an alligator, well maybe not as thick as the 16 footer they murdered last week . but still

just read this. hodge twins posted up the story on what used to be twitter. the guy was subject or under investigation for jan 6th /// OMG

no worries bassbob,
i have skin as thick as an alligator, well maybe not as thick as the 16 footer they murdered last week . but still

I'm sure proud to see that most of my friends agree that ol' gator was murdered.

I'm sure proud to see that most of my friends agree that ol' gator was murdered.
When the trappers came to remove nuisance gators we would tell the kids it was being relocated to a gator farm to live out its days in harmony with other gators.

In reality down at the Cajun joint: Gator Bites

Attachments

• 1ee8d166-d13e-4fb3-97ae-89a2a073ea12.jpg
    1ee8d166-d13e-4fb3-97ae-89a2a073ea12.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 54
I've eaten gator bites (or something similar with a different name) a dozen times in my life, and I'll probably eat them again sometime...but I've never had any that could called "good". They're always dry, tough, chewy, and taste like gamey chicken. Can't dip them in enough sauce...Sorry for contributing to pushing a thread off-topic

I've eaten gator bites (or something similar with a different name) a dozen times in my life, and I'll probably eat them again sometime...but I've never had any that could called "good". They're always dry, tough, chewy, and taste like gamey chicken. Can't dip them in enough sauce...Sorry for contributing to pushing a thread off-topic
Hey, gator murders are serious business! But, I don't much care for prehistoric lizard meat either.

The Patriot Act claim is legit.
What Patriot Act claim ? The Patriot Act isn't even legit. Except in the minds of tyrannical politicians. And liberals. Now. Though they whined like little female dogs about it when the republicans were in charge, then magically it was ok when Obama got in.

2A Attorney Guy Reliford covered the Liberty story in his show this week (9/9/23) It’s at the 35:55 mark for any interested

Back