testtest

Is This the Best 1911 To Buy?

Extremely pleased with my Springfield base model I added grips to. One of my favorite pistols.
The Ronin is to nice a gun for me to drag thru the dust and mud for hogs View attachment 7408
Dude, you're absolutely right, the base model is a GREAT Pistol, PERFECT for the money and it can be upgraded if you need to!! Magpul 1911 grips are the best addition to the kit!!

Never played with one of their Professionals, have you...;)

I’ll put a Pro up against anything comparable coming out of Wilson, Nighthawk, Baer, etc...
I have played with the Professional!! GREAT Pistol, fells great and shoots even better!! Shoots better than I do, now I want a Vickers 1911!!

had a chance to test out a HRT custom at the range, it was surreal but I couldn't see myself spending $2000 more than my TRP which I feel shoots better by itself better than I'll ever be able to in my lifetime (y)
Dude, get what you can afford and if needs be, slowly add to it, but the TRP is a superb pistol for the price!!

The TRP is a fantastic pistol, it’s accurate and has exactly what you need or don’t need. The professional, as Hans stated is just one of, if not the best 1911 to date. My RO shot lights out but would it compete with a professional or even a TRP in a true combat class where accuracy matters? The RO, the A1 will shoot, and as I stated earlier, the Ronin looks like a fine pistol but would look better with a rail and FSC. If I was going to tinker I’d have Alchemy Custom build me a 1911.

The TRP is a fantastic pistol, it’s accurate and has exactly what you need or don’t need. The professional, as Hans stated is just one of, if not the best 1911 to date. My RO shot lights out but would it compete with a professional or even a TRP in a true combat class where accuracy matters? The RO, the A1 will shoot, and as I stated earlier, the Ronin looks like a fine pistol but would look better with a rail and FSC. If I was going to tinker I’d have Alchemy Custom build me a 1911.
Well, ya, Custom is Custom and that is a superb choice.

I had the Springfield Custom Shop work on a 9mm 1911 for me, they did such a superb job with it!!

Well, ya, Custom is Custom and that is a superb choice.

I had the Springfield Custom Shop work on a 9mm 1911 for me, they did such a superb job with it!!
I was referencing when you said to get a Ronin and then tinker with it, hence getting it checkered. That’s why the options, in regards to the different models are available. What I may like someone else may not.

I was referencing when you said to get a Ronin and then tinker with it, hence getting it checkered. That’s why the options, in regards to the different models are available. What I may like someone else may not.
And that is exactly why I like the Ronin, I want to send it to Novaks to get the front Strap and the top of the slide Matted

Back