testtest

isnt this insurrection ?????

powerboatr

Professional

so if you or I pulled the fire alarm ...we would be in jail already ten feet down and charged/convicted of insurrection?

AND if these doors are locked.....which they are prohibited to be locked if congress is in session or building is open. these are security FIRE doors that open from inside to the OUTSIDE ...these are hardened security doors...they are locked so people cant open from OUTSIDE...... but will open easy enough with the push of the panic arm across the freaking door

so if you or I pulled the fire alarm ...we would be in jail already ten feet down and charged/convicted of insurrection?

AND if these doors are locked.....which they are prohibited to be locked if congress is in session or building is open. these are security FIRE doors that open from inside to the OUTSIDE ...these are hardened security doors...they are locked so people cant open from OUTSIDE...... but will open easy enough with the push of the panic arm across the freaking door
Nothing will be done about it, there will be a bunch of smoke blown but no outcome

i have been burning up phone lines and emails to my reps and
the people in jail now for entering the capitol when cap police OPENED the door jan 6th ...they need to be released unless this fluckingnf=r goes to jail

congress wonders why we dont trust them or the government

I heard him say during an early interview that he was late to a vote and when seeing the 'locked doors', he assumed he could get the doors open in less time if he pushed the fire alarm. Reasonable????? I don't know, but sounds like a 4th grader's excuse to me ... much less a member of congress!

Oooops! 2 minutes after posting this happened .....

Just now saw him on TV claiming again he was late for a vote and made a mistake in sounding the alarm. He's also now claiming the investigation will answer all questions and show that it was not intentional. Again he swears it had nothing to do with "delaying the vote".

I heard him say during an early interview that he was late to a vote and when seeing the 'locked doors', he assumed he could get the doors open in less time if he pushed the fire alarm. Reasonable????? I don't know, but sounds like a 4th grader's excuse to me ... much less a member of congress!

Oooops! 2 minutes after posting this happened .....

Just now saw him on TV claiming again he was late for a vote and made a mistake in sounding the alarm. He's also now claiming the investigation will answer all questions and show that it was not intentional. Again he swears it had nothing to do with "delaying the vote".
whats even worse?? those doors in the picture OPEN OUTWARD with a bash bar across the width,,,,,,so you can OPEN them , but prevent opening them from outside... so he is a lying giant turkey pellet
and ALL exit doors on ALL federal buildings are designed this way to you can get out in an emergency.. fire alarms only tell everyone else there is a ..........fire and lastly...there are no chains on the doors in the picture where he pulled the alarm...just saying
he should feel the same pain and suffering as every jan 6 th person arrested for coming in the capitol building when security OPENED the same type doors and motioned for people to come in

New rules were established after 9-11 concerning fire alarms, locked doors, fire escape routes.

Besides stringent state of the art security systems, all government building had to have a new fire system and protocols in place too so nobody is locked inside. I’m also willing to bet that once the alarm was triggered and magnetic door lock released, those doors remain open and unlocked from the outside, hence creating a security breach issue and access in addition to the false fire alarm.

That lazy and tardy radical meathead went on a tirade not that long ago boasting about his 20 yrs as a teacher. Removing and ignoring signage, what else has he violated?

Every kid in high school that ever was suspended, lost privileges, spent hours in detention for a similar stunt usually on a Friday after lunch period is waiting for the verdict.
Reparations - Class of ‘71.

Back