testtest

It was only a flesh wound...

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
so he's not dead.

I am not sure it means what is assumed. I know in the case of Continental the show will be a prequel to John Wick the movie.

It is entirely possible that any further John Wick movies might be prequels to the days prior to his marriage. Maybe we will see the pencil incident in the bar.

Time will tell.

Thread fowl. 😂
IMG_6872.gif

I still haven't seen JW4.
If I had to rate them personally it would be 1, 3,4, 2 with 3 and 4 being close enough to swap on a coin toss.

All definitely were an entertaining way to shut off my disbelieving parts of my brain and spend time with a glass of wine or beer and a burger in the local theater in a comfy recliner.

A big part of the attraction is watching them weave the traditions, rules, and history of the intricate underground world they have invented. Like the gold coin, it's thier standard measure of payment. A coin can pay for a single drink, pay a csbbie to take you anywhere, buy an audience with a crime boss, pay for a cleanup of a single dead body and crime scene, or buy a handgun.

Last edited:
So I bought JW4 X-Ray Bonus features version on Amazon Prime last night.

In my opinion, this is the least enjoyable Wick movie. The action scenes were great, but also over the top unrealistic. It also seems to lack that element I can't really describe other than to point to the scene in the first movie when the Russians realized the car they stole belonged to John Wick. You know, that whole, " Oh :poop:, what have we done" thing. I guess when they realize Baba Yaga is coming back and the underworld is scared. In JW4 he's just being hunted by everyone. The weapons manipulation weren't as prevalent in this movie. That Pit Viper is badass though.

Don't get me wrong, I still liked it. I figure in a year or so I will watch 1-4 back to back.

So I bought JW4 X-Ray Bonus features version on Amazon Prime last night.

In my opinion, this is the least enjoyable Wick movie. The action scenes were great, but also over the top unrealistic. It also seems to lack that element I can't really describe other than to point to the scene in the first movie when the Russians realized the car they stole belonged to John Wick. You know, that whole, " Oh :poop:, what have we done" thing. I guess when they realize Baba Yaga is coming back and the underworld is scared. In JW4 he's just being hunted by everyone. The weapons manipulation weren't as prevalent in this movie. That Pit Viper is badass though.

Don't get me wrong, I still liked it. I figure in a year or so I will watch 1-4 back to back.
I thought the scene where he was going up then down the steps was too long.

All multi-movie series can have some down-turns.

The MCU has a few stinkers.

I've only seen the first JW. If you like anti-Russian mob movies I would highly recommend Nobody. It has a better family dynamic in the plot and IMO the hero doesn't come across as some sort of superhero. He's just a guy.

Back