testtest

It's getting better everyday

FB_IMG_1623526937342.jpg

Well one thing is blatantly obvious now. Just like the deal with lumber ( The wife researched it thoroughly and the people cutting the timber aren't getting paid anything extra, but Georgia Pacific for example TRIPLED their profit margin the first quarter of this year) it's price gouging plain and simple. There is no shortage of ammo now. Anything you want is available in just about any quantity. People are paying exorbitant prices so they will continue charging exorbitant prices. We all understand ( well, some of us better than others) free market economy and supply and demand, but these companies depend on the civilian, pro 2A gun community for their livelihood. The fact that they are still jamming it up our azzes tells you everything you need to know about what they think of you. They should have our backs in this current climate. Instead they are taking us for as much as they can get. They should be made to pay for this disrespect, but alas you can look at places like Cheaper Than Dirt, who everyone knows is a grievous, price gouging company and yet they are still in business. Or Dick's Sporting Goods. Or WalMart. These places are openly collaborating with anti-gun people and yet tons of gun owners still patronize them.

It really leaves you with no option other than to go out for yours because everyone else is going out for theirs. Sad state of affairs when morally compassionate people are forced to only concern themselves with their own advantage. Think of all the trauma, drama and hardship going on in the country right now. The fact that tens of millions of gun owners are currently under considerable stress and a significant portion of that stress could be somewhat alleviated if ammo manufacturers would simply set aside their greed and start selling stuff at reasonable prices.

Academy N Tx just upped their allowable purchase quantity to 4 boxes of Pistol/Rifle ammo per customer from 2 this week.

as noted, prices are not where they need to be but pistol ammo has come down to $19 a box

Starting to see a little more ammo at my local places. Some have still have a limit (defensive ammo) others do not. The prices are really high though and it is not flying off the shelves like it was. They have it for weeks instead of hours.

@Bassbob I hear you about lumber prices. A little project that would have cost me $250 last year (they ran out of wood so I couldn't do it), cost me $600 this year.

Not a good deal, but took the plunge anyway, as I've been looking for .380 fmj for quite awhile so that I can get some range time. Federal's site had it available the other day for $30.99 per 50rnd box. 4 limit order, so I ord'd 4 boxes. Still stating their delivery time is 15-20 days from order date.

Our only local place (Rural King) still has nothing but shotgun shells available.

Starting to see a little more ammo at my local places. Some have still have a limit (defensive ammo) others do not. The prices are really high though and it is not flying off the shelves like it was. They have it for weeks instead of hours.

@Bassbob I hear you about lumber prices. A little project that would have cost me $250 last year (they ran out of wood so I couldn't do it), cost me $600 this year.

I was going to do a deck this year. I have to side the house so I'm going to put the ban boards up and flash them and side the house. The deck will have to wait.

Well one thing is blatantly obvious now. Just like the deal with lumber ( The wife researched it thoroughly and the people cutting the timber aren't getting paid anything extra, but Georgia Pacific for example TRIPLED their profit margin the first quarter of this year) it's price gouging plain and simple. There is no shortage of ammo now. Anything you want is available in just about any quantity. People are paying exorbitant prices so they will continue charging exorbitant prices. We all understand ( well, some of us better than others) free market economy and supply and demand, but these companies depend on the civilian, pro 2A gun community for their livelihood. The fact that they are still jamming it up our azzes tells you everything you need to know about what they think of you. They should have our backs in this current climate. Instead they are taking us for as much as they can get. They should be made to pay for this disrespect, but alas you can look at places like Cheaper Than Dirt, who everyone knows is a grievous, price gouging company and yet they are still in business. Or Dick's Sporting Goods. Or WalMart. These places are openly collaborating with anti-gun people and yet tons of gun owners still patronize them.

It really leaves you with no option other than to go out for yours because everyone else is going out for theirs. Sad state of affairs when morally compassionate people are forced to only concern themselves with their own advantage. Think of all the trauma, drama and hardship going on in the country right now. The fact that tens of millions of gun owners are currently under considerable stress and a significant portion of that stress could be somewhat alleviated if ammo manufacturers would simply set aside their greed and start selling stuff at reasonable prices.
Not one of my distributors has any ammo except for something like 450 rigby. In the distributor lottery we’re getting about a case or two a week, lucky I am getting some 380 next week. Last week we got a case of wolf steel case 9mm at 17.00 a box dealer price And I was grateful to get it.

Not one of my distributors has any ammo except for something like 450 rigby. In the distributor lottery we’re getting about a case or two a week, lucky I am getting some 380 next week. Last week we got a case of wolf steel case 9mm at 17.00 a box dealer price And I was grateful to get it.
White box NATO and Sellior & Belliot 124 gr right now at my local Farm and Home for $16.99/box, limit 3.

PSA and SG Ammo both have .380 at stupid prices. SG Ammo does have the IMI 5.56 right now, $289/500 for 55 gr. and $299/500 for 62 gr. Those are real good prices right now on some real good ammo. Everybody and their brother has slugs an 00B and a few places have #4, again stupid high prices. 230 gr. white box 100 rd. packs all over for $75.

Yea I thought it’s coming down a little and little more stock 100 rds 9 mm 39 bucks not bad 45 50rds. 36 dollars

White box NATO and Sellior & Belliot 124 gr right now at my local Farm and Home for $16.99/box, limit 3.

PSA and SG Ammo both have .380 at stupid prices. SG Ammo does have the IMI 5.56 right now, $289/500 for 55 gr. and $299/500 for 62 gr. Those are real good prices right now on some real good ammo. Everybody and their brother has slugs an 00B and a few places have #4, again stupid high prices. 230 gr. white box 100 rd. packs all over for $75.
"...Sellior & Belliot 124 gr right now at my local Farm and Home for $16.99/box..."

50rnd boxes? That's a decent price, and I like S&B 👍

"...Sellior & Belliot 124 gr right now at my local Farm and Home for $16.99/box..."

50rnd boxes? That's a decent price, and I like S&B 👍
Yes 50 round boxes. I bought 6. I had my wife stop ( there’s a 3 box limit on all ammo ).

A few weeks ago I picked up six 150 round boxes of Lake City M855 for $100 a piece at the same store.

The IMI on SG Ammo for $290/500 is a pretty good deal too.

Back