testtest

I’ve seen it all now…

Philmo11

Master Class
From the City of Calera Police Department Facebook page…

“This afternoon two Calera officers noticed a person acting suspiciously in a neighborhood. When approached, the person ran and was later found at a local gas station. The suspect, from Chilton County, had a concealed firearm and is a prior convicted felon with two active arrest warrants from separate cities.

The firearm, while not a thing of beauty, appears to be functional.

This used to be someone’s .22 caliber bolt action rifle but has been modified apparently to be concealed.

I’m proud of our officers for actively patrolling our neighborhoods and preventing crimes. This happened at a time when we are extremely short staffed.

Convicted felons, drug dealers and gang members should not have firearms regardless of the quality. (Chief Hyche)

Comments about the firearm and it’s craftsmanship are expected!”

541125E1-D4FE-4C8C-9FF4-F36A08861460.jpeg

The weapon mounted light and tactical tape make it "tacticool"
Thanks Hayes Wasnt sure that was a light. And as for the heading I've seen it all now. After some of the stuff my son showed me after he saw this, well you havent seen anything yet. It seems the is an endless supply of stupid and always someone to post it to the internet. Makes me want to buy a good horse and ride off into the sunset. But seeing how its February I should probably wait for warmer weather.

From the City of Calera Police Department Facebook page…

“This afternoon two Calera officers noticed a person acting suspiciously in a neighborhood. When approached, the person ran and was later found at a local gas station. The suspect, from Chilton County, had a concealed firearm and is a prior convicted felon with two active arrest warrants from separate cities.

The firearm, while not a thing of beauty, appears to be functional.

This used to be someone’s .22 caliber bolt action rifle but has been modified apparently to be concealed.

I’m proud of our officers for actively patrolling our neighborhoods and preventing crimes. This happened at a time when we are extremely short staffed.

Convicted felons, drug dealers and gang members should not have firearms regardless of the quality. (Chief Hyche)

Comments about the firearm and it’s craftsmanship are expected!”

View attachment 24736
When the felon was asked why he was carrying this monstrosity he stated “I was carrying it because the only other option I had was a Hi-Point and I wouldn't be caught dead with that piece of crap"

Back