testtest

John Wick Chapter 4

All three movies demonstrate the best modern gun play (use) to date, and I expect #4 will continue that.
I agree. There was no unlimited firing without mag changes in the series. It was a detail specifically addressed prior to shooting (filming) the first one. And in the gunfights, JW is ALWAYS slapping in new mags or single-feeding shotgun shells into the tube between shots.

As for the "acting"?

I agree. There was no unlimited firing without mag changes in the series. It was a detail specifically addressed prior to shooting (filming) the first one. And in the gunfights, JW is ALWAYS slapping in new mags or single-feeding shotgun shells into the tube between shots.

As for the "acting"?
The acting ain't any worse than any other action flick. Arnold is a terrible actor. So is Stallone. Really the only action guys that weren't completely terrible is Bruce Willis and Jason Statham.

The John Wick 5 spinoff Ballerina is an upcoming American action thriller film directed by Len Wiseman, from a screenplay he co-wrote with Shay Hatten in collaboration with Emerald Fennell, from an original story by Hatten. It is intended to be the fifth film and fifth installment overall of the John Wick franchise. I don't know bout this one?..

The John Wick 5 spinoff Ballerina is an upcoming American action thriller film directed by Len Wiseman, from a screenplay he co-wrote with Shay Hatten in collaboration with Emerald Fennell, from an original story by Hatten. It is intended to be the fifth film and fifth installment overall of the John Wick franchise. I don't know bout this one?..
John Wick 4 is before Ballerina, and JW4 comes out next month.
The acting ain't any worse than any other action flick. Arnold is a terrible actor. So is Stallone. Really the only action guys that weren't completely terrible is Bruce Willis and Jason Statham.

Anyone expecting Shakespearian acting in action movie will be disappointed.

IMO the actors in the JW movies did a good job representing their characters, especially the actors that play(ed) the two dogs that JW had/has.

IMO the level of acting was way better than the Fast & Furious movies.

16743913872752601012617515405385.gif

16743919770276103391261345514134.gif

Back