testtest

John Wick Chapter 4

John Wick 4 is before Ballerina, and JW4 comes out next month.

Anyone expecting Shakespearian acting in action movie will be disappointed.

IMO the actors in the JW movies did a good job representing their characters, especially the actors that play(ed) the two dogs that JW had/has.

IMO the level of acting was way better than the Fast & Furious movies.
Those dogs as well as Halle Barry's dogs were fantastic actors.

I heard they kill his puppy in the first one. Won’t watch it. Yeah, i’m a big wus. Hahahahaha.
Pretty sure i’d turned into john wick if that happened to any one of my dogs.
I agree with the hurting my dogos comment. I really really think that if someone hurt any of my dogos that JW himself would be jealous of what I'd do to someone.
Dog? What dog? I'm guess I'm the only one who was more upset about because they took his 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429... 🤷

The women folk are supposed to be worried about the cute puppy, and the real men should be crying over the car. What's the world coming to? 😆

1675480853614.png

google some reeves practicing with weapons, he is no slouch at all. just good old god guys killing bad and lots of them. or is that less bad guys killing real bad guys
and yes kill the dog, hell has no fury like what be released. kill the car and its about the same . do both and its OWN like donkey kong (y)

(y):oops::eek::coffee:

Balderdash…. The John Wick Movies are chick flicks.

😜

I heard they kill his puppy in the first one. Won’t watch it. Yeah, i’m a big wus. Hahahahaha.
That bothered me a lot too and I'm not kidding. After my current dog passes(She's about 5.) I don't plan on getting another dog but few things get me as upset as seeing an animal be abused. I think the scene was a good one because it got my emotions going. I think that's what good movie scenes should do(as long as no animals or people are hurt.).

Sounds like #4 won't be as good. I'll still buy it when it comes out. The kill'em all, let God sort them out is what made the first 3 good. No HollyWeird shoot 200 rnds & never change a magazine crap. I really like the guns too. Taran Tactical Innovations JW4 Pit Viper available in May, is out of my price range at 7000 grand. But I can still look. Lol. I am hoping the pit bull has a bigger part in this movie. Halle Berry and her German Sheppards was a great addition. The real training with live rounds makes all the difference.
As I told my wife once, “just because I’ve placed my order, it doesn’t mean I can’t continue to look over the menu!” She was not impressed 🤷‍♂️?

Back