testtest

John Wick event.

i can agree, better air flow, and better lighting, better sound deadening too...

just not for me, with that long ride to get there, then down a LONG bumpy cow trail....once i get off the main road.

Yeah the long ride is always a drag. If my range wasn't 7.5 miles away I wouldn't go there nearly as much. It takes about 10 minutes to get there so I can and have on a whim just up and decided to go blow $100 worth of shotgun shells right quick before supper.

I've thought about that. I wonder if you might prefer one with an LEM trigger.

I suppose I could shoot a Sig like yours and possibly fall out of love with the HK, but I don't know how. Once in awhile I still kick around the idea of the short reset mod, but I get down with it just fine as it is.

It's hard to say what people would think if I started driving a Porsche. I definitely wouldn't blend in around here and I do try to keep a low profile most of the time. My rock start days are long gone. :cool:
I wouldn’t want you to fall out of love with the HK! I have the LEM trigger on my P30SK along with the short reset kit and straight trigger and I quite like it. I think the P30L V3 is a pretty nice gun, particularly with the mods yours has. I don’t think it needs a short reset kit, whereas the long trigger pull of the LEM really does. I should probably see if I could rent a P30L V1.

Yeah the long ride is always a drag. If my range wasn't 7.5 miles away I wouldn't go there nearly as much. It takes about 10 minutes to get there so I can and have on a whim just up and decided to go blow $100 worth of shotgun shells right quick before supper.
my club = 8 minutes away

the range = 19 minutes away

the state owned outdoor range = 45 minutes away

and yeah, i only take (on average) 1 box of ammo......the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

I wouldn’t want you to fall out of love with the HK! I have the LEM trigger on my P30SK along with the short reset kit and straight trigger and I quite like it. I think the P30L V3 is a pretty nice gun, particularly with the mods yours has. I don’t think it needs a short reset kit, whereas the long trigger pull of the LEM really does. I should probably see if I could rent a P30L V1.
You definitely should. Not that I have ever shot one of those Sigs, but HKs really are the best 9MMs by far. :cool:

Unfortunately, TGE has been known to attract a certain type of poseur. Great facility but a lot of its visitors are named Richard Head.
I knew a singer named Roy Head. I wonder if Richard is related, probably not...:) He sang at a hotel club I worked security in Houston back in 1980-1983. I guess all heads are probably related, even if they're separated by the fat underbelly of this great country.

Back