testtest

Judge to NRA: no bankruptcy for you

I will say it again: Those who seek to divide supporters of the Second Amendment to make them easier to conquer are seeing a LOT of success. Witness even here on this forum.
Am thinking there may be some antagonists in this forum seeking to cause issues for their own warped "enjoyment" or possibly planted for other reasons to cause dissension? Wouldn't be the first time for underhanded trickery being used.

Right. So let’s side with NY attorney general ( Google her, she is a loon and far more corrupt and dishonest than Nugent) over Ted Nugent because when he was a kid he did what he had to do to get disqualified for service during the Vietnam war ( he didn’t dodge the draft, he reported to the draft board). I’m not justifying Nugent’s actions but it’s far from a good reason to cheer the far left, anti-gun attorney general of NY destroying the NRA.

I guess some people are so upset that their $500 ( that’s the average cost of a life membership) may have helped buy Wayne a boat, that they’re perfectly ok with destroying the NRA to take him down. And those are your own words. Meanwhile you’ve contributed 1000 times as much money as you ever have to the NRA to buy boats for Biden, Obama, McConnell, Graham, Pelosi, Schiff, etc., but meh, whatever.

When you stand on your principals, even to the destruction of the most effective 2A org. in history, yet your vote in the last election helped usher the current congress and president into power, its plain to see your political ideology trumps your commitment to the 2A.

That being the case I will call you out every single time you complain about your gun rights being attacked.

Tensions are rising, some folks taking it personal.

I think ALL on the forum (there always is the possibility of subversives)(I'm suspicious enough to assume there are spies and traitors/government hacks and anti 2A operatives everywhere) are together in the paramount objective of preserving the 2A, it's just the matter (and differing opinions) of the best way to get there.

Color me Roger, Over & Out on the topic.

I guess some people are so upset that their $500 ( that’s the average cost of a life membership) may have helped buy Wayne a boat, that they’re perfectly ok with destroying the NRA to take him down.
That's the classical operating style of communism.
Seed envy, appeal to universal greed, and promise you will "level everyone" by redistributing the wealth.

Bad leadership can ruin companies, and NRA is no exception.
Think off all the big Fortune 100 companies that are gone now that in their heyday were king of the hill.

I personally dont want to see the NRA go, but unless they change, keep up with the times, the people and the morals they stood for, they will be the next Sears, Roebuck and Co.

1620847339113.gif

From Guntalk Radio:

"NRA past and current board member Judge Phil Journey joins Tom Gresham on Gun Talk Radio to discuss what’s happening with the NRA. The pro-gun organization is attempting to make a move to Texas and wanted to declare bankruptcy to skirt a NY lawsuit. Journey and others fought for a different solution with someone else in charge. However, the NRA's bankruptcy petition was dismissed. What does this mean, and is it the end of the NRA?"

The audio interview is 13 minutes in length and regrettably doesn't give the NRA odds of survival, as an organization, much of a chance. I'm sure there are others like me, that have not only spent significant funds to join, but continued financially to support the worthy cause of keeping our Second Amendment rights alive and strong. Let's hope there's a path forward to save and clean up the organization for future good.

From Guntalk Radio:

"NRA past and current board member Judge Phil Journey joins Tom Gresham on Gun Talk Radio to discuss what’s happening with the NRA. The pro-gun organization is attempting to make a move to Texas and wanted to declare bankruptcy to skirt a NY lawsuit. Journey and others fought for a different solution with someone else in charge. However, the NRA's bankruptcy petition was dismissed. What does this mean, and is it the end of the NRA?"

The audio interview is 13 minutes in length and regrettably doesn't give the NRA odds of survival, as an organization, much of a chance. I'm sure there are others like me, that have not only spent significant funds to join, but continued financially to support the worthy cause of keeping our Second Amendment rights alive and strong. Let's hope there's a path forward to save and clean up the organization for future good.

I listened to this podcast. It was a good listen. There are some stunning comments from Phil on the court hearing.

Back