testtest

Jules

Old_Me

Ronin
we watched a movie last night, (Sat. 16th) on Showtime, called...Jules

its about an alien that crash lands in an old man's garden (Ben Kingsley), and he has to keep it a secret.......until 2 widows he knows, finds out.

1 is Jane Curtain, the original Weekend Update from Saturday Night Live....

anyway, the alien never speaks, but defends these old people, up to making an assailant's head explode....lol

the alien is played by....Jade Quon, so i looked it up.

tiny thing......and has done several tv series, and movies...

1702812125319.png

and a quick video of the hours to apply her make up...

cute movie, no real violence, at least up till she makes the assailants head blow up.......

i think a family can watch this.

i was disappointed in the ending..........

but, i'd watch it again.

I sometimes wonder if all this alien stuff on TV and in theaters isn't a form of desensitization? I watch some of the "Ancient Aliens" stuff on TV and have read 7 or 8 of Sitchin's books and they make me scratch my head on some of it. But all this abduction stuff is a bit much. I've told The Missus that if one ever lands in the field next to the house and starts our way I can tell you what folks will hear on the police scanner, "Multiple shots fired at rural location..."

We'll check it out. We've been watching "in the dark" and "santa clarita diet" on netflix as it's free. Yes, we get netflix free for some reason.
Santa Clarita Diet was absolutely hilarious. Of course, I'm down for just about anything Timothy Olyphant does, and he's great in that too. Have you seen God's Favorite Idiot yet? If not, I highly recommend it. Melissa McCarthy is a national treasure.

I sometimes wonder if all this alien stuff on TV and in theaters isn't a form of desensitization? I watch some of the "Ancient Aliens" stuff on TV and have read 7 or 8 of Sitchin's books and they make me scratch my head on some of it. But all this abduction stuff is a bit much. I've told The Missus that if one ever lands in the field next to the house and starts our way I can tell you what folks will hear on the police scanner, "Multiple shots fired at rural location..."
that's why alien landings in fields happens....if they landed on the Cross Bronx expressway, well....

1..they'd get run over,

and

2, the spacecraft would be stripped.

so to land in "farmer Jeb's" cornfield is way more safer....

unless they land on your property..????

what if the alien looked like this...??

1702822329988.png

you would shoot it..????

cuz i be like..."oh baby, do what you want to me, even "finger probe me", if you want to".....

that's why alien landings in fields happens....if they landed on the Cross Bronx expressway, well....

1..they'd get run over,

and

View attachment 48831

you would shoot it..????
Well, no but then The Missus might shoot me.

Santa Clarita Diet was absolutely hilarious. Of course, I'm down for just about anything Timothy Olyphant does, and he's great in that too. Have you seen God's Favorite Idiot yet? If not, I highly recommend it. Melissa McCarthy is a national treasure.
Haven't seen nor heard of that 1. Will give it a looksie. Thanks!

1..they'd get run over,

and

View attachment 48831

you would shoot it..????

cuz i be like..."oh baby, do what you want to me, even "finger probe me", if you want to".....
Queue Josh Turner song...

Haven't seen Santa Clarita Diet, but the Timothy Olyphant connection is that minus the first episode, Justified was filmed in Santa Clarita substituting for Harlan County, KY. He must have liked the place.

Country music musician
oh...since i been off the road, back in 2014..??

i don't listen to it anymore.

i got sick of it, going from MA to ME and back, and each radio station played the same dang $h!t each way..like for christ sakes, shake up the program...

only so much "i left my dog at the supermart, when i let out a great big fart", that i wanna hear......

Back