testtest

Just got my first shotgun

I’m a huge duck hunter and Dove hunter during season. Have quite a few shotguns.
Browning BPS for me mostly as I’m a southpaw and like the bottom shell ejection.
Have a Mossberg Security 88 for SD and hog hunting in close w slugs.
Also a Rem 870 as a who cares mud shotgun for the kiddo
Pride is a ‘68 Browning Superposed Superlight O/U View attachment 19531
Beautiful.

Not a shot gunner here, but it would be nice to have more threads and pics of members shotguns
Well since you asked Anni 😏, I have a few. Besides my Stoeger M3500 28” semi I use for Sporting Clays (you can use 7.5, 8 & 9 birdshot, but like the others, I stick with 7.5 & 8), and Mossberg 590 Mariner (Picture too large to upload), I have a Remington 870 tactical (first shotgun I bought & the modified somewhat)

9715F96E-050A-4F73-B1B5-239DCB7BAE4E.jpeg

I also own the Mossberg 590M and Remington TAC 14DM as bedroom guns.

C58B0D11-2706-44B1-A640-34CB128B0FC0.jpeg

And unlike Bob (@Bassbob), who’s alway seems to be late to the party 😆🤣, my most recent purchase about a month back or so, a Benelli M1014

FA498181-993B-4181-B24A-2350CEFADDF6.jpeg

57E7ADED-1D91-4B8C-AB15-B8C15A884065.jpeg

Well since you asked Anni 😏, I have a few. Besides my Stoeger M3500 28” semi I use for Sporting Clays (you can use 7.5, 8 & 9 birdshot, but like the others, I stick with 7.5 & 8), and Mossberg 590 Mariner (Picture too large to upload), I have a Remington 870 tactical (first shotgun I bought & the modified somewhat)

View attachment 19561

View attachment 19562

And unlike Bob (@Bassbob), who’s alway seems to be late to the party 😆🤣, my most recent purchase about a month back or so, a Benelli M1014

View attachment 19563

View attachment 19565
Very Nice !👍

Lots of gun discussions on these forums but I rarely see any mention of, or pictures of shotguns. I've shot trap a handful of times and have been wanting to shoot more trap/skeet so I finally picked up my first shotgun.

Mossberg 500 American Field 12 GA 28". She's a beaut. Can't sneak it in the house yet because she will kill me lmfao. Pics to come.

What do you guys shoot for skeet/trap? Shotgun ammo is something I have very basic knowledge of so i'm wondering what you guys use/recommend.
I use a 1966 Winchester 101 trap gun for trap and a 26" Winchester 96 Xpert for skeet. I shoot either 7 1/2s or 8s depending on what I grab out of my inventory.

View attachment 19561

View attachment 19562

View attachment 19563

View attachment 19565

Remind me to hate you later. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 19561

View attachment 19562

View attachment 19563

View attachment 19565
**** I love that gun.

5 round tube or 7 ?
It came with 5. I’d like to get the +2 extension. I’d go for the 7 round replacement mag tube, but I’ve heard it’s on there with something like red loctite and requires a heat gun to get the existing tube off. I’m not all that comfortable using heat near all that plastic, although I did once successfully replace a Kriss Vector barrel shroud using a heat gun that was required.

It came with 5. I’d like to get the +2 extension. I’d go for the 7 round replacement mag tube, but I’ve heard it’s on there with something like red loctite and requires a heat gun to get the existing tube off. I’m not all that comfortable using heat near all that plastic, although I did once successfully replace a Kriss Vector barrel shroud using a heat gun that was required.

Hmm, that's good information B7 because I was definitely planning to get the 7 round tube. Clearly I am putting the cart before the horse, but.. Not sure I would want to take a heat gun to a $2000 shotgun either.

Hmm, that's good information B7 because I was definitely planning to get the 7 round tube. Clearly I am putting the cart before the horse, but.. Not sure I would want to take a heat gun to a $2000 shotgun either.
I’d also like to get the collapsable tube to fit with the stock. The one that comes on the M1014 just has the positions to remove/reinstall the stock that it comes with. Apparently from the Benelli webpage, all the other models have the collapsable ready buffer tube already on them. The website doesn’t seem to sell these tubes outright for the M1014, perhaps I just missed it.

Back