testtest

Justified??

Off topic a little, but "Justified" was an excellent show....on topic? Beer toting customer looks a bit off. Casually wandering around pumping extra rounds at a guy on the floor with a box cutter may appear.....excessive. Michigan prosecutors......I don't know, I live in Florida.

Only criticism I can make is I would recommend a two hand grip. But it's hard for a man to put his beer down after a hot day. It is a violent felony in progress, reading the Michigan self defense statute it seems justified by law. A prosecutor would be foolish to bring charges but then we have seen some foolish prosecutors of late.

We will see more of this as more people become fed up and arm themselves

Do t know Michigan law, so, I won’t speculate on that.

However, I’m fairly confident that it would be a clean shoot by MN law; one can use lethal force to stop a violent felony, which that was.

That being said, though…I don’t think I would have done the same thing if I was in that situation.

I've done mental reps on this situation and my takeaway is to avoid convenience stores, AKA, stop and robs.
The only time I go to a convenience store is to get gas. The only time I go in the convenience store is if there's something wrong with the pump.

The last time I went inside a convenience store to buy something there was (I'm assuming here) a homeless crackhead with some kind of Auto opening knife walking around the store flipping it open and flipping it closed and flipping it open and flipping it closed.

I got whatever I was supposed to get and got the hell out of there period when I got in the car I told my wife when we decided we were never going into another convenience store again.

The only time I go to a convenience store is to get gas. The only time I go in the convenience store is if there's something wrong with the pump.

The last time I went inside a convenience store to buy something there was (I'm assuming here) a homeless crackhead with some kind of Auto opening knife walking around the store flipping it open and flipping it closed and flipping it open and flipping it closed.

I got whatever I was supposed to get and got the hell out of there period when I got in the car I told my wife when we decided we were never going into another convenience store again.
I spent many nights staking out stop & robs. It was like fishing, be patient and an armed robber will show up.

Hey, Cool Hand Luke. Never dropped his beer. These ain't "normal" times. I don't care if you are white, black, gay, straight, thin, fat or the Yellow Spotted Purple Snorkelwhacker. In defense of self or others means exactly that. He did that. I have no problem or criticism of what he did. He had no clear look at what the suspect was carrying, and in these times a gun is a high probability. Good job, Sir!
The only time I go into convenience store is to use the head. Or if I am on the road, a WAWA, Raceway, Bucees, Truck Stop, etc. If I go in, it is to get a snack or coffee for the road and/or use the head.

Last edited:
People are finally getting fed up with this, and are starting to act. While some of us may say he needs more range time, because this scum should be in a body bag, it is amazing he actually was able to get his gun and fire off two shots, hitting the suspect with one, while on the ground being attacked by this loser.

Attachments

• RDT_20230820_1231027087013204134338345.png
    RDT_20230820_1231027087013204134338345.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 88
Back