testtest

knocked on my buttocks big time

I don’t think it’s to far fetched, with this current administration and the way they and the CDC are in cohoots, I wouldn’t put anything past them, just remember they don’t have to inform you diddly squat during a so called pandemic…..look at all the misinformation that was given about masks, distancing and the vaccine……anyway, hope you feel better soon old me
Dr. Fanucci was so twisted and back tracked so many times on the masking, i totally gave up on anything he had to say, and i wholeheartedly was looking forward to his dismissal

yes, it was just a "regular" flu shot. but it may have been a different formula than in the past? there are so many strains of flu as we all know. so maybe this shot had more dormant variations?

i must get a flu shot every year, i am a diabetic, and am on several high blood pressure meds.

just the very first time i been knocked down by a stupid shot.
I know they have a more potent shot for those 65 years of age and above. I get them every year and they never bothered me, until I turned 65 and got that more potent shot. Yikes, chills, bad pain at injection site so much that I couldn't left my arm over my head without severe pain, felt like I had flu symptoms. It lasted about 2 days and the following year I got the same shot and it wasn't as bad, go figure 🤷‍♂️

I know they have a more potent shot for those 65 years of age and above. I get them every year and they never bothered me, until I turned 65 and got that more potent shot. Yikes, chills, bad pain at injection site so much that I couldn't left my arm over my head without severe pain, felt like I had flu symptoms. It lasted about 2 days and the following year I got the same shot and it wasn't as bad, go figure 🤷‍♂️
it was strange too, that i usually have no pain of any sort, when i get the shot, not even any redness, but about a few hours later, the area was very "itchy", and that lasted for a couple of days.......maybe that was a precursor to what was about to come.

well, i "improved" somewhat....from the feverish headaches, chills, lack of appetite, lack of sleep, and trips to the bathroom.

but my cough came back, it is now for my sinuses acting up.

this happens when ever i just get a common cold, the sinuses just want thier way with me. but now, it is a by-product of this flu shot

i had a homemade "mc muffin" sammich this morning, and that was about 5AM.....but only about 30 minutes ago, had 2 slices of toast with jelly on them, and some hot tea.

being a diabetic, i cannot go too many hours with out some food, but my stomach feels lousy

gonna be long week i think...

missing at least 2 weeks of range time, (last time was the 9th)

that sucks, more than being like this.

i called the CVS pharmacy, i was told the vaccine was "Fluzone", which i have had many times in the past, with no issues.

anyway, a very lousy day today too, lots more rain, thunder, lightning, so a good day to stay inside and sleep, then off to get my family member at her job, around midnight.

life, ain't it a beach...?????

1 good thing, Advanced Tactical, the supplier for Rock Island Armory, contacted me that the 22 magnum magazines (SS-14 rds) came in for my XT 22, so i ordered up just 2 more . dang things are just as expensive as any other magazines these days at $50 each....at that pricing, i stayed at just 2.

i think it was like 2 months waiting for them.

One of my buds has a RN sister. She told him that drug companies where combing the Flu shot with Covid boosters with no public notice. Full disclosure, I have not verified this info in any way. Just putting it out there to rile people up.
I've heard that as well. Don't know if they were able to produce that cocktail as of yet.

Back