testtest

Kooky fake bank texts

The concern I have is right after I place an online order even with a reputable seller and they ask for a phone number
“Required for order confirmation”
I start getting scam text and phone calls so you can’t convince me that companies don’t sell contact information.

Some of these scammers can even spoof phone numbers to banks and other financial institutions so be aware of financial phone calls that appear legit because they most likely are not.
In the event that you receive a correspondence from any company you actually do business with and it has a modicum of being valid do what I do. I manually either call the company and/or visit their website by manually typing in their UR.L; should be a rule in most peoples lives by now that you don't click links on unsolicited emails

The concern I have is right after I place an online order even with a reputable seller and they ask for a phone number
“Required for order confirmation”
I start getting scam text and phone calls so you can’t convince me that companies don’t sell contact information.
I have a Google voice number just for that. Turned off notifications and it just sits there eating up spam. I make a call to my kids on it once every 3 months to keep the service active.

Back