testtest

Kyle Rittenhouse released on $2 Million bond

Too bad it's all about the $$ instead of rights & integrity. You can bet it's going to be about the bottom line for any corporation.

Wisconsin is going to burn if they don't find the kid guilty.

The prosecution team messed up big several times . Tried to get one of their witnesses to change his story , with held a clearer copy of a drone footage from defense team and admitted it in the courtroom , brought up something ( in front of jury ) that the judge had already ruled would not be admissible ( I forget what it was ) , and tried to make it look wrong that Kyle had remained silent until he was put on the stand.

This case should have never went to trial.

I see the hornets' nest has been kicked.
If you are referring to me , the things I stated are facts . The judge called the prosecution out on these things. As for my comment about he should never have been brought to trial , the facts are that Kyle never fired a round until he was attacked.
JMHO , if Kyle is found guilty then all of us who carry a firearm for self defense are in danger of being prosecuted.

Lets make sure to keep this thread on the 2A, and what it means for 2A. We can easily get side tracked with all of the other stuff.

Back