testtest

Let me see your Rack!

This is not mine of course and will probably get deleted but I can’t resist.
View attachment 20495
Hey I don’t hunt.
33AEA91C-3F97-4F17-B79D-95BFC3329282.gif

Still waiting to find a respectable whitetail buck to put down and get mounted. I'm picky.

Might have to go up north into Alberta for a nice big one.
Know what you mean, but that's a really nice 4 X 4 Mulie, and the 4 X 5 (looks like) Blacktail is no slouch. Both those are real winners. Congrats on both.

It took me a lot of years and a lot of Whitetails to get one I would put on the wall. After that it seemed like several more all came fairly easily. But after all my years hunting and a few mounts, I gave them all to my yard son when we moved into the retirement community a couple years ago. He was in the process of building himself a 'man cave' at their new house in ND and wanted all my deer, hogs, Prong horns, and all my fish.

Well it was a good thing he had come home in a van too, otherwise he wouldn't have had room for everything going back. That was the same trip he took most of my guns and one of my safes back with him also. He gets all the rest and the other safe when I'm done with them .... I mean 'really' done !!!

But they all have a good home now and will be proudly displayed for many more years.

Know what you mean, but that's a really nice 4 X 4 Mulie, and the 4 X 5 (looks like) Blacktail is no slouch. Both those are real winners. Congrats on both.

It took me a lot of years and a lot of Whitetails to get one I would put on the wall. After that it seemed like several more all came fairly easily. But after all my years hunting and a few mounts, I gave them all to my yard son when we moved into the retirement community a couple years ago. He was in the process of building himself a 'man cave' at their new house in ND and wanted all my deer, hogs, Prong horns, and all my fish.

Well it was a good thing he had come home in a van too, otherwise he wouldn't have had room for everything going back. That was the same trip he took most of my guns and one of my safes back with him also. He gets all the rest and the other safe when I'm done with them .... I mean 'really' done !!!

But they all have a good home now and will be proudly displayed for many more years.
The blacktail (yes a 5x4) is exceptional since blacktails don't get very big, and are tough to hunt due to the terrain & vegetation.

Still looking for a 30" mulie though.

I don’t eat horns. I’d say in the last 2 decades I’ve only taken a couple big bucks and one was with a pistol and one was with my bow. I’ve taken endless numbers of 3 year old doe.
But to be fair I have never been down with trophy hunting.
I am a meat hunter, thus not a big selection of racks over the years. This guy though has showed up for years. Been fun to see him grow up, but I will not heaitate to take him legally if he shows up while I am hunting

Any that the hunter takes and has worked hard and ethically, can and should be proud of his accomplishment. Not only has he preserved a way of life that has existed for generations before him, but has ultimately helped to preserve it for generations to come. As well as helping today's wildlife overall.

Congrats on a fine 'Non-typical'. Hard to tell from the pic, so I'll ask if you had him scored? If so, what was it? (y) (y) (y)
No score and he is old (1998).

Back