testtest

Let the waiting begin!

I did it under a Trust. It's definitely a Form 4, and I did it through Silencer Shop at their store. All filing done electronically.

Forms, fingerprints, ID scanning, all done on site. Took like 15 minutes. It was almost too easy.
I believe they said I would receive a document through email that I need to print out, sign, and have notarized. I'll find out tomorrow I suppose.

I did it under a Trust. It's definitely a Form 4, and I did it through Silencer Shop at their store. All filing done electronically.

Forms, fingerprints, ID scanning, all done on site. Took like 15 minutes. It was almost too easy.
I believe they said I would receive a document through email that I need to print out, sign, and have notarized. I'll find out tomorrow I suppose.
Yes
Kiosk here in Texas for SS was 8 months. Buddy bought 2 from LGS with Kiosk in Dec 2020 and Jan 2021. Got one back in August. Still has not got approval on other.

I’ve built 2 more already over the summer using Form 1 and approved tax stamps.

Finally broke down and shelled out the cash. Bought my first suppressor.
After much consideration I decided to get one for the AR. I'll deal with a .30 cal one later on down the road.

Ended up getting a Griffin Armament Recce 5 Mod 4. Read an overwhelming amount of good reviews and information on it.
Will be going on my M400 Tread.

Has anyone recently purchased one and experienced an absurdly long wait time? I've read as soon as a month and some waiting 10 months. Just trying to gauge current climate as best as I can.

Super excited for this.
Good Deal!

Back