testtest

Let's see the guns you got for Christmas

Recusant

Hellcat
1672010835373.png

No new guns for Christmas, but my wife did get me a great ratcheting EDC belt that I've been wanting (Blade Tech Ultimate Carry Belt). :)

Blade Tech Ultimate Carry Belt
I recently got turned on to Kore belts by some crayon eaters that own a gun store out here in hillbilly land. It's a nice belt. The ratcheting thing works great for me.

I didn't get any guns for Christmas, but my daughter bought me one of those Lockdown hidden gun shelfs. I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't need it and really have nowhere to put it. Guess I'll have to put it somewhere. Probably keep our keys in it or something.

I am building something, but I'd hardly call it a Christmas gun.

Remember $25.00 rebate.

Yes, it remains to be seen if I get the rebate. One of the requirements to get the rebate was to send in the UPC label from the box. The label was impossible to get off without destroying it and there was no way I was going to ruin the box by cutting the label off, so I sent in a photo of the UPC label. Hopefully that will be good enough to get the rebate.

it remains to be seen if I get the rebate
I just seen where you sent a pic in instead of the label off the box. the site says to send the label off the box. that's what i did. i didn't care for the cardboard box anyway. you may need to call them and see if they will take the picture. they may not.

SA gear up promotion was so much easier, no mailing anything. all rebates and offerings should be done that way.

I recently got turned on to Kore belts by some crayon eaters that own a gun store out here in hillbilly land. It's a nice belt. The ratcheting thing works great for me.

I didn't get any guns for Christmas, but my daughter bought me one of those Lockdown hidden gun shelfs. I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't need it and really have nowhere to put it. Guess I'll have to put it somewhere. Probably keep our keys in it or something.

I am building something, but I'd hardly call it a Christmas gun.
Kore belts are really nice, I’m considering adding one to my collection. IMHO ratcheting belts are the way to go since the small increments allow you to adjust to the perfect fit.

Yes, it remains to be seen if I get the rebate. One of the requirements to get the rebate was to send in the UPC label from the box. The label was impossible to get off without destroying it and there was no way I was going to ruin the box by cutting the label off, so I sent in a photo of the UPC label. Hopefully that will be good enough to get the rebate.

I sent in the bar code sticker, hope that works

Hi all,

May you all continue to receive many, many Christmas blessings throughout the new year!

I did not receive a new firearm but Mrs. BassCliff wrapped this for me and put it under the tree. I was quite pleased.

1672090065067.png

I was considering a new carry belt. She must've read my mind. This Hank's unit is really nice reinforced leather and came complete with extra fasteners and belt butter.

I did not wrap these to put under the tree but I picked up a couple StopBox units for Mrs. BassCliff and I to stage our pistols and keep them out of little hands when the grandkids come to stay overnight.

1672090316729.png

Not gun-related but related to an earlier post in this thread, I received a special Christmas ornament for the tree this year from my second favorite Christmas movie. ;)

1672090914323.png

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back