testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

My AR's came from South Korea.
IMG_8228.JPG

I first saw a K2 in slimebill configuration. I thought it to be the child of an AR15 and AK47. It looked and felt slick. I just couldn't get past the thumb hole stock. That and there were no reviews to read and no internet to do a search on. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, they were only asking $600 if I remember correctly.

Was I dreaming or did the higher court recently rule the bump stock is not illegal according to GOA?
Your not dreaming a higher court (the 6th district court of appeals) ruled that the ATF cannot classify bump stock as machine guns but that doesn't make them legal in any jurisdiction.

Building my first AR. 16" barrel. 11.5" handguard. Will I be able to attach a compensator muzzle device or do I need something else? Flash hider?
On a technical level all the above will work though I would advise you look into your states laws depending where you live. Places like Massachusetts have made a flash hider illegal to have on your rifle unless it's permanently pinned.

For 5.56 & .300blk or similar small calibers a muzzle brake is not really need as there isn't much force to counter so a flash hider is probably the best option unless it's a pistol then a blast can is a good choice.

A basic A2 birdcage flash hider works well and it's pretty inexpensive.

Last edited:
Back