testtest

LH Holster for EDC

I need a comfortable, safe and concealable LH holster for EDC that works with an EMP4 LW Champion 9mm. I've tried a number of IWB holsters that promise comfort but fall well short of the mark. I also don't think that a lot of retention is necessary in this category of holster, since it can possibly interfere with quick removal of the firearm in an actual defensive scenario. The availability of both IWB and OWB holsters in LH configuration is limited, so ambidextrous is an option. I really don't care if the holster is OWB or IWB, the main issue is concealability, reliability, safety, and comfort. Yes, I have practiced with all the holsters I've tried. It helps but it doesn't make all the difference if the holster design is sub-standard. The holster has to work as part of a total system in EDC. It's not just the gun.

Anyone having a similar issue that found a solution, your recommendation would be appreciated.

I need a comfortable, safe and concealable LH holster for EDC that works with an EMP4 LW Champion 9mm. I've tried a number of IWB holsters that promise comfort but fall well short of the mark. I also don't think that a lot of retention is necessary in this category of holster, since it can possibly interfere with quick removal of the firearm in an actual defensive scenario. The availability of both IWB and OWB holsters in LH configuration is limited, so ambidextrous is an option. I really don't care if the holster is OWB or IWB, the main issue is concealability, reliability, safety, and comfort. Yes, I have practiced with all the holsters I've tried. It helps but it doesn't make all the difference if the holster design is sub-standard. The holster has to work as part of a total system in EDC. It's not just the gun.

Anyone having a similar issue that found a solution, your recommendation would be appreciated.
Look at Galco, I’ve got some really expensive holsters but keep going back to my Galco for comfort and conceal ability.

I tried the Galco King Tuk Air IWB. They have one that says it fits the EMP4, but for some reason, it was difficult to put the gun back into the holster when I tightened my belt after installing the holster. I wear a holster in the 8:30 position because I don't want appendix carry, but the 8:30 position may have put too much pressure on the kydex to keep the holster open. I don't know why I was having so much trouble with it, but it just didn't work. I have heard some similar experiences with Kydex IWBs.

Back