testtest

Lone hunting

Thsnk

This article is for Sld1959 have fun
Thanks, lots that is familiar there. I have cell service, which is a first, kind of, if i stand in just right spot, not good but it works. The third tree by the trail is the phone booth. Must have put in a tower somewhere.

Have set up the tent, the latrine, and the cook tarp, and gotten firewood. Real spartan eating is usually the fare for the table, I have a burger to cook and some potato salad Pat sent up. Water to wash it down, along with a Snickers later by the campfire and something to toast hunting companions who have gone before me.

Lonesome camp is not really lonesome, if I look real hard I can see Don and Dad sitting across the fire.

Have a great week gentlemen.

Thsnk

Thanks, lots that is familiar there. I have cell service, which is a first, kind of, if i stand in just right spot, not good but it works. The third tree by the trail is the phone booth. Must have put in a tower somewhere.

Have set up the tent, the latrine, and the cook tarp, and gotten firewood. Real spartan eating is usually the fare for the table, I have a burger to cook and some potato salad Pat sent up. Water to wash it down, along with a Snickers later by the campfire and something to toast hunting companions who have gone before me.

Lonesome camp is not really lonesome, if I look real hard I can see Don and Dad sitting across the fire.

Have a great week gentlemen.
And ladies.

Back