testtest

Looking For Recommendations: Dry Fire Draw Timer

Net Engineer

Master Class
Greetings all I’m looking for recommendations for reliable dry fire draw & first shot timer that I can also use for live fire. There seems to a dizzying array of options but hopefully one of you has some experience with a good model and can point me in the right direction.

This would be for practicing with my Walther PDP (relatively quiet trigger action) and my S&W Shield Plus.

Thank You in advance for any recommendations.😊

Greetings all I’m looking for recommendations for reliable dry fire draw & first shot timer that I can also use for live fire. There seems to a dizzying array of options but hopefully one of you has some experience with a good model and can point me in the right direction.

This would be for practicing with my Walther PDP (relatively quiet trigger action) and my S&W Shield Plus.

Thank You in advance for any recommendations.😊
This was posted awhile back, not sure if it’s what you are wanting

I actually use a Mantis X3 and the Laser Academy for dry fire practice, unfortunately the X3 doesn’t work well with concealed carry holsters (in my experience) since the Pic rail mag mount invariably snags on clothing and using the front pic rail to mount it means the gun won’t fit in my holster.😕

I actually use a Mantis X3 and the Laser Academy for dry fire practice, unfortunately the X3 doesn’t work well with concealed carry holsters (in my experience) since the Pic rail mag mount invariably snags on clothing and using the front pic rail to mount it means the gun won’t fit in my holster.😕
Ok, no ideal then on this, sorry

Back