testtest

Looking For Recommendations

Not sure about that, at the GS the sales guy put my gun in a Blackhawk Serpa for a Gen4 and it got stuck, SafariLand has holsters and it’s listed on the website (for Gen3+4 not Gen5
Gen 5 are just a tad wider then previous generations, so a polymer holster may not fit, but my leather ones I have no issues since the leather will give some, but my Gen 5 G19 fits my Gen 4 holster fine.

Your Glock is a full size pistol, G23 and G19 are the compact frame, so you have to look for a G22 holster, G21 may also work since it’s the full size .45acp. He77, I don’t know, my meds must be due…….🤔

Your Glock is a full size pistol, G23 and G19 are the compact frame, so you have to look for a G22 holster, G21 may also work since it’s the full size .45acp. He77, I don’t know, my meds must be due…….🤔
Side note: The 21 had the same slide width as the 20 and 40, but the 41 is the same as the 22/17/31. The only reason I know is I have all of them and the do fit in the poly type holsters that I have. The good thing about the xdm 10 and 40 is both having the same slide will fit the same holster or at least the 1 from SA. Both are the 5.25".

Back