testtest

Looking for standard small pistol primers

I am using the Ginex sm pistol primers right now. Purchased from American reloading.com. They have them right now for 309.99 with free shipping and free hazmat for 5000. Tried in a few different pistols, both striker and hammer fired and they work fine. I’m shooting all 9mm right now and have good success accuracy wise. Also look at grafs.com.

I only have 1000 WW small pistol primers. While I can afford the 80-100 prices I really hate to. I'm not wealthy by any means, subsist on SSN & Va.
Seems like the big box stores can't get primer or I'm always too late to buy them. I have had better luck at finding primers of all sizes at the mom and pop shops. Big city life.

Seems like the big box stores can't get primer or I'm always too late to buy them. I have had better luck at finding primers of all sizes at the mom and pop shops. Big city life.
until my LGS was getting them, i had to buy online, as there are no big box stores near me, and then too, given what those stores are?

the prices are just as big.

now that my LGS gets them by the truckloads, i get them there.

when i buy/bought them online, (for say $80 for 1,000) i get hit with hazmat shipping fee's, as well as state sales taxes.

when i buy at the LGS, i pay that same $80 per 1,000, but only state sales taxes, NO hazmat fee's...

I bought 3k Fiocchi primers from Sportsmans a few weeks ago. They come in packages of 150 instead of 100 and with a limit of 10, the wife and I each got 1500.

RE: American Reloading

Used up/shot 5k of the Ginex SPP; they all went bang except I found that they crushed easily using my Dillion 550 press IF they didn't go in straight.

The company also had Fiocchi 6k for .06¢ per primer awhile back, I haven't needed to restock so haven't looked at their site recently.

Back