testtest

Looking for the Hellcat Iron Sights

Looking to see if anyone has found the Hellcat Iron sights. I recently bought the Hellcat Pro and love the U-dot iron sights. I'm looking to find the exact same ones to put on my XD. I have found plenty of U-dot sights out there but none of them offer the same rear site like the one that is on the Hellcat. I'm looking specifically for the white U on the rear site.

I'm pretty sure the XDm's share the same dovetail as the og XD. They are putting the white u notch rear on the XDm 3.8 and 4.5's now.

This is one of the places where SA could really step up and start offering some factory parts available for sale.

Are you listening Springfield?

I don’t think the Hellcat and XD use the same dovetail cuts…even if you do find them, they likely won’t work.

I’d recommend Trijicon HD’s; they have a bright front dot, and a U-notch rear with muted tritium lamps.
The Trijicon HD is a great choice also but more expensive and I failed to look at their offerings although I would choose them over the XS now that I've seen them. The link for the XS Sights says it will fit many XD models as well as the Hellcat. Are they incorrect Hans? I know you and xdman are more knowledgable than myself and just trying to help the OP find a solution. If the XS website is not correct, someone knowledgable should let them know.

Edit to correct auto correct.

Last edited:
The Trijicon HD is a great choice also but more expensive and I failed to look at their offerings. The link for the XS Sights says it will fit many XD models as well as the Hellcat. Are they incorrect Hans? I know you and xdman are more knowledgable than myself and just trying to help the OP find a solution. If the XS website is not correct, someone knowledgable should let them know.

Edit to correct auto correct.

Definitely go with what XDMan says; he installs them.

Back