testtest

Louisiana takes a stand

I don't frequent Cabela's either, because the closest one is 2-1/2 hours away. But when I was looking to buy my Beretta, they were the closest store that had it in stock, so I asked them to hold it for me, and I raced over there after work, praying all the way that I wouldn't get a speeding ticket! I got there a half hour before they closed, and I became the proud owner of a Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact, my first real carry gun! If it was a single stack (i.e. thin), it would be my current carry gun - I really like that DA/SA action.
Can relate, think that stuff happens to many people at one time or another? Is usually memorable and fun after the fact though? :) Yah, do like the Beretta's too. Very nice guns.

:) Yah, do like the Beretta's too. Very nice guns.
My Beretta became a very nice gun once I (1) started putting some good gun grease (not oil) on my slide, and (2) replaced my plastic guide rod with a stainless steel guide rod. (Of course, I gave the barrel a good cleaning to remove all of the goo that Beretta puts on it to keep it from rusting.)

I love my Beretta, except that it is just a tad too thick to pocket carry. A single stack version of my Beretta would knock it out of the park for me.

Back