testtest

M&P Finally arrived!

belladonna

Professional
So I got off work early yesterday and thought I would drive out to one my LGSs. It's 25 miles out from home in the other direction, but it was a nice day for a fall drive, and I wanted to check and see how they were making out with installing a new scope on my hunting rifle.

Well, he was done with the rifle, so my timing was good. He also told me that the S&W pistols had arrived...my timing was excellent!! I have been reading and watching youTube reviews on this gun and was torn between this one and the XDm Elite. I fell in love when he put it in my hand, so...yeah, here it is. Smith and Wesson M&P9 2.0 subcompact. The coolest thing is that the 17 round mags from my M&P fit in it. Came with a sleeve specially for it.
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3617.jpeg
IMG_3618.jpeg

I agree with nmedge on liking it. I got the complete S&W compact set in 9mm, .40 and .45, and have not any issues (and as an added bonus, the 15 round 9mm mags along with my several 17 round 9mm mags all fit my S&W FPC, so I got plenty of mags for that as well). Good pick up Bella, congrats and enjoy. (y)

I have the 1.0 version when they called them the M&P9c it’s a great carry gun. Even though some have reported various issues from my first M&P in 2007 to several through 2021. Both 1.0 and 2.0 they have all ran and all been very accurate. And all the triggers have been good
I have a couple 2.0 Shields. No issues. Triggers are fine. The Apex kits don't really help much though a bladed trigger I think is superior to the hinged triggers.

Awesome. M&P are bulletproof.

What is the hunting rifle ?
Browning 6.5 Creedmoor My husband bought it for me last year, and we just got a Leupold red dot mounted and sighted in. It was hard to find a rifle for my short arms. This fits well.
IMG_3619.jpeg

Awesome. M&P are bulletproof.

What is the hunting rifle ?
It's a Browning 6.5 Creedmoor. My husband bought for me and we had a Leupold red dot scope mounted. It was hard to find a rifle for my short arms. We're going up north next weekend to try it out before deer season opens.

Last edited:
Back