testtest

Magazine loader

djthumper- There are other mag loaders out there but the Uplula is widely recognized by most as the best. I have used it for years on my M&P Shield 9mm and M&P Bodyguard 380. I also use it on my Hellcat. The only caveat for the Hellcat only would be to load the first round into the mag by hand (easily done) to avoid scratching the follower. I saw pics on another post in the forum where, because of the unique shape of the Hellcat mag follower, using it to load the first round scratched another forum member's follower. Luckily, I saw his post before I got my Hellcat. No problems on the M&P's I mentioned and none with the Hellcat as long as you load the first round by hand.

There are other loaders that work well also. Case in point...the Caldwell Charger has worked well for me for over 3 years. Handles single and double stack mags. Since I do not have a Hellcat (yet!), haven’t tried it on the Hellcat. Works great on S&W Shield, Walther PPS M2, and Springfield XDe.

Never used a magazine loader before I bought a P365. I broke two cheap ones I had laying around that came with guns on the P365. Then I bought an Uplula. Then I bought a second one in case something happens to the first one. Now I use it on all my mags except .45's.

Thanks to all!! Appreciate the help! I do have a Caldwell- Not sure it is the charger, but it will not load the Hellcat magazines- IN fact- there is not a magazine setting for just holding the magazine-it lt spits the bullet back out at ya! I have an emalil in to them!. Thanks again
steinr98

Yup, I also bought one for the CZ Scorpion mags, which are a PITA to load by hand. 🤬 😎
I don't know why I didn't buy one for the AR15 mags for so many years. I was out shooting rifles with a friend of mine about three years ago. He watched me load a couple of 30-round mags by hand then he hand me his Maglula speed loader and says "Hey here's a really cool invention that you obviously are clueless about."...lol. What? What kind of sorcery is this?..lol. I ordered one the next day...lol

I don't know why I didn't buy one for the AR15 mags for so many years. I was out shooting rifles with a friend of mine about three years ago. He watched me load a couple of 30-round mags by hand then he hand me his Maglula speed loader and says "Hey here's a really cool invention that you obviously are clueless about."...lol. What? What kind of sorcery is this?..lol. I ordered one the next day...lol
I have a Caldwell AR15 loader, but I mostly still load AR15 mags by hand. I'll load 10-20 at home before heading to the range, and still might load there if I run out and have the time. I should probably look into an Uplula though, probably save some dexterity in my arthritic hands :D

I have a Caldwell AR15 loader, but I mostly still load AR15 mags by hand. I'll load 10-20 at home before heading to the range, and still might load there if I run out and have the time. I should probably look into an Uplula though, probably save some dexterity in my arthritic hands :D
It definitely did save some wear and tear on my fingers...lol, I don't load rifle mags as often as I do pistol mags so the pistol version is VERY time and finger saving.

It definitely did save some wear and tear on my fingers...lol, I don't load rifle mags as often as I do pistol mags so the pistol version is VERY time and finger saving.
That's a big "Copy That", on using it to load pistol mags. I use it all the time to load my pistols 9,40,10mm,357 Sig &,45 mags. I also have it in my range bag to reload at the range (as I always load all the mags I'll be shooting at home first, then reload if I have time at the range after exhausting my first batch). I should probably buy another, it couldn't hurt.

Mail flyer from Midway USA came today. No prices listed but they say "10% off most Maglula products". Might be worth look at their website if you want one.
I believe Classic Firearms is also running a sale on Maglula products too. Good link "Lock n Load" (y)

Back