testtest

Magpul PMag Gen M2 MOE not inserting in Spirit Victor

I just bought a Spirit Victor AR15 and the factory Magpu Mmag Gen M3 magazine insert easily. I tried a Gen M2 MOE and it would not insert as it was to tight. I could muscle it in the gun, but it was did not feel comfortable. Is the Gen M2 MOE expected to be compatible with the Spirit Victor, or is it possibly just a bad Gen M2 magazine?

I think thats one of the main reasons Magpul designed the gen 3 mags the gen two mags were notoriously tight in a bunch of different brands of AR’s. Do a Ggogle search “gen 2 pmag too tight”

I think thats one of the main reasons Magpul designed the gen 3 mags the gen two mags were notoriously tight in a bunch of different brands of AR’s. Do a Ggogle search “gen 2 pmag too tight”
I guess I’m lucky as I have both Gen2 and Gen3 mags for both my 5.56 and .308 that fit perfectly.

Thanks for the feedback. I ordered a bunch of Gen M3’s today. This was way more work to find out then I expected. Some clarity on this by Springfield would be good. Also, it is no easy task to find the exact dimensions (H, W, and D) of the Gen 3 and Gen 2. I design cloud based software, seems like it should be easier.

Back