testtest

Making Holsters

KLGunner

Staff member
Hey y’all long long time no talking to ya.

So, I have my EDC set up with an OLight wml on it. I’ve been digging to find a holster for it with no avail. I’ve even searched outside the great state of Texas. The only thing I can find is people saying “Let me barrow your pistol for about 4 weeks and I’ll build you one!!” Now I don’t know about any of you but I don’t let my firearms out of my sight for a minute let alone 4 weeks. I’ll pass!!!! So now this brings me to my question for my holster making buddies out there. What equipment can a novice entry level guy like myself get to make custom holsters for this piece and others down the road.
IMG_5757.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43

So, I have my EDC set up with an OLight wml on it. I’ve been digging to find a holster for it with no avail. I’ve even searched outside the great state of Texas. The only thing I can find is people saying “Let me barrow your pistol for about 4 weeks and I’ll build you one!!” Now I don’t know about any of you but I don’t let my firearms out of my sight for a minute let alone 4 weeks. I’ll pass!!!! So now this brings me to my question for my holster making buddies out there. What equipment can a novice entry level guy like myself get to make custom holsters for this piece and others down the road. View attachment 45711
Have you tried Werkz holsters ?
They make leather for just about any pistol w a light. Give them a call

So, I have my EDC set up with an OLight wml on it. I’ve been digging to find a holster for it with no avail. I’ve even searched outside the great state of Texas. The only thing I can find is people saying “Let me barrow your pistol for about 4 weeks and I’ll build you one!!” Now I don’t know about any of you but I don’t let my firearms out of my sight for a minute let alone 4 weeks. I’ll pass!!!! So now this brings me to my question for my holster making buddies out there. What equipment can a novice entry level guy like myself get to make custom holsters for this piece and others down the road. View attachment 45711
I would highly recommend Just Holster It, they have a million gun/light options. I just got a Prodigy with Olight Valkyrie OWB for $65 shipped and received in a week.

If you look at this thread, there's more info & pictures. Prodigy-specific on the thread, but I am fairly certain you will find one on their website. These guys are in NY and are incredibly fast. The kydex is standard thickness, nothing fancy out of the box, but it seems like they are very open to custom creations. All this is based on my "vast experience" of 1 holster :LOL: but I am definitely sold on them for Olight support.

https://justholsterit.com/holsters-shop/

I'm thinking kydex, no additional equipment to buy, unless you want to go into the leather holster making business.

Back