testtest

Prodigy Holster, what's the consensus?

Pro Digy II

Professional
I know this has been the object of an Article, which I read. What I am wondering is what are Prodigy users actually wearing.
Personally, I use 3 OWB types, depending on the use:

1. DeSantis Veiled Partner for EDC: nice and tight to the body. First one I got when the Prodigy, which scraped my Cerakote a little, but is now fine (or I'm not as picky about the pristine look of the gun anymore),

2. Black Scorpion for IDPA: this is fast draw, Kydex feels a little thin,

3. BlackHawk Omnivore (Light Bearing): this is one of those universal ones, fits great, but a little bulky
As with most holsters, I'm not entirely satisfied with any of these, what are other Prodigy carriers using?

I didn’t get mine through SA, but yes $70 for the International is about standard. It’s on the Comp Tac site for $74. Midway USA $62 for 5in Prodigy.

Thanks, $62 isn't bad at all, couldn't find it on Comp-Tac's "search by gun" on their website. It's definitely better than the Black Scorpion material-wise (and attachments), yet another holster to add to the collection :cool:

Just ordered a holster from "Just Holster It": OWB Kydex with Light & RDS Cut for Prodigy 4.25" with the exact model of light I want to carry. Unicorns do exist! Their list of firearms & lights combo options is impressive. Only semi-worry is the belt attachment, actually "no belt necessary" :eek:

$64 shipped, 20 days money back guaranty, could be a winner.

One of the holsters I am reviewing
Looks pretty good!

The guys at "Just Holster It" already shipped the holster and it will be in NH Wednesday. I'm really surprised they even had it in stock, these can't be that common! Fingers (and toes) crossed, I've been disappointed by so many holsters that I lost count!

Well, I have to say: unicorns do exist! This OWB Prodigy 4.25" + Olight LEP holster with RDS cut is real, works like a charm, fits great and was less than $70! The guys at Just Holster It are the real deal: ordered Sunday, got it yesterday! Wearing it today :D

Here are some pictures of the JHI holster in question. The light is Olight Valkyrie Turbo LEP. Perfect fit!

PXL_20231013_190808827.png
PXL_20231013_190818911.png

PXL_20231013_190834295.png
PXL_20231013_190901054.png

Back