testtest

Memories......Maverick schools the rookies. I need to see this movie.

I've been to the 1 where you live and I'm surprised it's closed. Then again lots of theaters closed. So you go north to the next town? The 1 on Suddereth behind the grocery store and up from the dry cleaners?
Yes had one at our little mall and it closed. They built a new one off the bypass a few years ago and it closed. Movie theater at Holloman will not get it for a while so I think the best bet is in Las cruces. Just don't want to take the drive to see a movie. I will see it at the house when I pay to get it. I stream already so maybe I can rent it. Even the satellite company and the cable company suck here so that's why I went to streaming. Have been doing it for 6 months and have not had any issues.

First time my wife and I had been in a movie theater in years. It needs to be seen on the big screen. We truly enjoyed the movie. It helps authenticity that he is a pilot.
I very much agree. I'll buy the 4k disc's when they become available, that being said the true experience is in the theater. The amount of training these actors were given before filming was incredible! Tom whether you like him or not both he and the military definitely deserve a grand amount of thank you's for their dedication to this film.
In case you were not aware that is Tom's personal P51 Mustang in the movie.

Yes had one at our little mall and it closed. They built a new one off the bypass a few years ago and it closed. Movie theater at Holloman will not get it for a while so I think the best bet is in Las cruces. Just don't want to take the drive to see a movie. I will see it at the house when I pay to get it. I stream already so maybe I can rent it. Even the satellite company and the cable company suck here so that's why I went to streaming. Have been doing it for 6 months and have not had any issues.
I was thinking of Ruidoso. Sorry not on Sudderth, but on Mechem.

My brother was almost named after Blue from High Chaparral.

Then my mother woke up from the cesarean section, good thing the emergency room was close for dad, he might not of made it....

The birth certificate was changed shortly there after.

True story....

Attachments

• linda-cristal-obit.jpg
    linda-cristal-obit.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 77
Back