testtest

Miracle cloth

javbike

Professional
Anybody use this stuff I am sure it’s safe on stainless guns not so sure about blue guns your thoughts
IMG_0723.jpeg

No. I'm not sure why you would. There are a number of actual "Gun wipes" which would be better suited to the task, although I generally use cheap microfiber rags and solvent.
I like the idea of the microfiber rags I do that but those gun wipes I tried cutter brand I think man they are super greasy gloves for sure . I just wanted something to shine on for blued guns

I like the idea of the microfiber rags I do that but those gun wipes I tried cutter brand I think man they are super greasy gloves for sure . I just wanted something to shine on for blued guns
I have never tried any kind of saturated wipes other than the DNA wipes I get from my work, which I have used in extreme cases on polymer frames.

I have never tried any kind of saturated wipes other than the DNA wipes I get from my work, which I have used in extreme cases on polymer frames.
This stuff is really good on blued guns a little pricey but works well with a microfiber cloth . But the more I read on the miracle wipe I would not use it on a blued gun , a stainless for sure . I think it would take the blue off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
Anybody use this stuff I am sure it’s safe on stainless guns not so sure about blue guns your thoughts View attachment 52749
If it's cheap, buy it and try it on an old gun or at least an inconspicuous area. Who knows, you might discover something wonderful cheap (I have discovered MANY such things in my model-building hobby), or you might discover it's no good for your intended purpose but will work GREAT on something else in your life (I've had that happen a few times, too). Good luck! ;)

Anybody use this stuff I am sure it’s safe on stainless guns not so sure about blue guns your thoughts View attachment 52749
never heard of it.. i either use a gun type of silicone cloth, or ordinary (food grade) mineral oil, to put a light coating on my guns.

i also have Rem Oil, that i will use from time to time.

gotta be careful with "scented" oils, like that one has "coconut" oil in it..

that "might" attract tiny critters to eat away at anything nearby....maybe even possibly putting chew marks on your guns.

Back