testtest

Miracle cloth

Knowing what I know about silicone I don’t put that stuff on anything other than the garage door rails.
My method is not unlike the many pre-treated cloth products, aside from higher quality silicone, better application cloth, and greater control with how much product is actually required.

I use Renaissance Wax applied with a micro fiber cloth or silicone cloths now.

Don't laugh, but years ago my duty gun was my personally owned S&W Model 19. I used a light coating of Kiwi shoe polish on the blued surface periodically during AZ monsoon season. It prevented rust and kept the bluing looking good.

Don't laugh, but years ago my duty gun was my personally owned S&W Model 19. I used a light coating of Kiwi shoe polish on the blued surface periodically during AZ monsoon season. It prevented rust and kept the bluing looking good.
I've heard of this, but have never tried it or known anyone who has. Thanks for the personal endorsement! ;) (y)

This is the best gets my stainless S&W revolver looking like new after shooting.

1708538170423.png

I use Renaissance Wax applied with a micro fiber cloth or silicone cloths now.

That renaissance wax is good 💩

Back