testtest

Model 2020 Waypoint?

Makita makes a great product I've been using them for years.
Fact. I love every Makita tool I have made by them. Just bought the 12" sliding compound Miter Saw. That and a brand new magnesium 7-1/4" circular set me back 1911 and a few Chip Mccormick mags. But... the tools will pay for themselves fairly quick

Fact. I love every Makita tool I have made by them. Just bought the 12" sliding compound Miter Saw. That and a brand new magnesium 7-1/4" circular set me back 1911 and a few Chip Mccormick mags. But... the tools will pay for themselves fairly quick
That's the saw with the Hypoid gears I'm guessing? That's a smooth cutter! I've framed for years and that was like the Cadillac of saws what a beautiful machine!

I've had a few of them when I was running a framing crew years ago.

That's the saw with the Hypoid gears I'm guessing? That's a smooth cutter! I've framed for years and that was like the Cadillac of saws what a beautiful machine!

I've had a few of them when I was running a framing crew years ago.
No. I didnt get the hypoid. It weighs almost 13lbs I believe. The one I got was regular 7-1/4, but is the "higher end" of the two corded 15amp / 7-1/4" saws. We stick framed a pool house today, and it cut great. Smooth as silk. Only thing I don't like is there's no brake on it.

No. I didnt get the hypoid. It weighs almost 13lbs I believe. The one I got was regular 7-1/4, but is the "higher end" of the two corded 15amp / 7-1/4" saws. We stick framed a pool house today, and it cut great. Smooth as silk. Only thing I don't like is there's no brake on it.
Great saws either type! I came up in he trade using worm drives and I currently have a couple Milwaukee magnesium worm drives.

The Waypoint looks like an awesome rifle please update us if you find one.

BTW welcome to the forum....😁👍

Last edited:
I will definitely check em out. I would also make my Saint Victor .308WIN reach a little farther. Not sure how farth
Great saws either type! I came up in he trade using worm drives and I currently have a couple Milwaukee magnesium worm drives.

The Waypoint looks like an awesome rifle please update us if you find one.

BTW welcome to the forum....😁👍

Back