testtest

More 10mm, less .45, for me...and a carbine would be nice

I looked at a 10mm PCC the other day, it had a new frontier lower and no clue about the upper. there was so much slop between the cylinders and the halves didn't mate very good. it was very cheaply made. i handed it back and said thanks for letting me look at it. they wanted 800 bucks for it. i wouldn't have give 300
NF doesn't seem to offer 10mm, so maybe it has a sister company?

1 good thing about a large frame pistol (10mm & 45acp) is if it accepts glock mags then you can get an upper and use 45acp mags (must accept 20, 21, 40 & 41 mags & maybe 29's).

I waited many a moon for aero to drop their version but I think reliability was an issue. Not sure ; I just gave up on it after 2-3 years waiting.
I have the 10 mm cartridge and never had any issues with my handguns. I can’t help but wonder if the pug loads have anything to do with reliability issues?
Doesn’t matter, I guess I have just grown into the mindset if I want a carbine then buy one that shoots a rifle cartridge.

I waited many a moon for aero to drop their version but I think reliability was an issue. Not sure ; I just gave up on it after 2-3 years waiting.
I have the 10 mm cartridge and never had any issues with my handguns. I can’t help but wonder if the pug loads have anything to do with reliability issues?
Doesn’t matter, I guess I have just grown into the mindset if I want a carbine then buy one that shoots a rifle cartridge.
probably a good call....................1911's in 45acp from many manufacturers have had reliability issues..................just ask why many only use 2 or 3 branded mags. I was hoping aero would offer their large frame pcc also so I could build my own upper as they would probably only offer it in 45acp.

All I wanna do is zooma-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom 😎
IMG_9363.jpeg

I too am starting to fall in love with the 10mm. And I love the 1911 platform.
Yes, I would love to see the Prodigy in 10.
I will say that currently my only 10MM is the HiPoint JXP 10. Fit and finish is what it is but it has been completely reliable and actually shoots pretty soft, considering it weighs 49oz.
I have considered the matching carbine, and the carbines typically get good reviews. My biggest issue it the limited capacity. I want more than 10 rounds and the red ball mags are ugly and sooooo long. But if i did go the carbine, I would probably do the bullpup conversion. In fact, I think for PCCs bullpups make more sense.

Back