testtest

Movie Misfires: Top Hollywood Gun Mistakes

I think Selleck packed a 1911 on the Magnum PI series. Not every episode, but when he did carry I don’t recall anything else.
But I could be wrong.
He used a full sized 1911 in Magnum if I remember correctly, and a SW scandium Gunsite edition 1911 in the Jesse stone movies, my favorite set of movies.

Unfortunately they went for the silenced revolver route for the villian in I think the second movie.

I did however like the Browning BLR used by the villian in an one.

Last edited:
He used a full sized 1911 in Magnum if I remember correctly, and a SW scandium Gunsite edition 1911 in the Jesse stone movies, my favorite set of movies.

Unfortunately they went for the silenced revolver route for the villian in I think the second movie.

I did however like the Browning BLR used by the villian in an one.
Brief surprising details on Selleck's Magnum PI 1911 from NRA:

That's easy, it's because revolvers don't eject the bullets, it's a technical thing, no extractor marks on the jacket.. 😉
Nothing was mentioned about finding a case at the scene? Maybe how it was concluded it came from a revolver? What caliber was it could help! If it was Arnie or Deadpool with a 50ae you could tell which 1 did it, because DP numbered his! :ROFLMAO: ;)

1626456411277.jpeg

1626456648149.jpeg

Back